Quote of the Day (from Fellow Riders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the Day (from Fellow Riders)

Kenny, Joseph and I did some easy trail riding today, except for a few spots that were trickier, and had a great time. At the beginning of a steeper uphill with lots of loose stone:

David to Joseph: Hey Joseph, you go first. When you fall off, then I'll see the spot to go around.

Joseph to David, as he takes off: Then I'm sorry to have to disappoint you...

... and he cleans the hill.
    Weep in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield.
    -- Dave Stockton

I haven't been on a uni for over 3 months and today was "re-introduction" to Muni. Here's my remark to David and Joseph after they cleered a technical section that I failed.

"Ya'll make it look painfully easy, I just make it look painful"
    Last edited by Krashin'Kenny; 2006-06-25, 01:03 AM.
    If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Riding with Harper. I bailed from a skinny 'strategicially' at the last possible safe moment.

'P**sy!'
      UnicycleGlidecam.com
      RoundCircleMedia.com

Comment

I missed the adventure again. That's ok. We have 8 kids visiting us from 2 states and tonight we took over the culdesac with unicycles, scooters and b*ikes swarming all about. It was grand fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian MacKenzie
          Riding with Harper. I bailed from a skinny 'strategicially' at the last possible safe moment.

'P**sy!'
          Ive always wonded what harper was like in person?
          [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?
          [QUOTE/dan de man]yes , yes you are

Comment

Originally posted by dan de man
            I've always wondered what Harper was like in person.
            +1
            SWAT Gallery
            SWAT webpage
            Arrow Racing
            Sixsixone

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde Mental

Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to offend anyone. If you are offended I can take no responsibility for my actions because I don't feel like it. Also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Comment

During a ride in Swinley Forest we went on some long singletrack, the first time I ever attempted anything like it. As always on a group ride I ended up at the back and at the end of the singletrack was a very large hump.

Of course, I failed to get over it and tomblackwood said "The curse of the camber".
                   

Comment

Originally posted by dan de man
                Ive always wonded what harper was like in person?
                Originally posted by TheObieOne3226
                +1
                +2
                -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

The other day while Cokering, was riding past a driveway having a pickup truck backing out at me. I thought that if I stopped I'd end standing directly behind the vehicle and I was moving too slow to get past. So decided it was best to announce my presence, I said "Whoa!" loud and firm.

It worked, I was just surprised by my choice of words, like I telling a horse to stop. I never looked back at the driver to see his reaction. In hindsight, I could probably have just turned back to avoid things.
                  Regards,
                  Ken

Unicycles are flying machines!

24", 28", 32", and 36" KH frame based mutts.
                  26" inexpensive travel.

Comment

"It's people like that who give unicyclists a bad name. And detract from our true purpose of being clowns." - Richard Loxley, tongue firmly in cheek, upon watching Brendan perform a trials move in the car park after hockey.
                    http://www.redpedals.co.uk
                    "I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down. This should be every boy's dream." - Bart Simpson

Comment

"now that was dirty bird"
                      favorite clips of myself video
                      http://vimeo.com/8267657

Comment

i was about to clear a huge 12 set ... the guy i was riding with said "you can't do that, its break your stuff massive"

i go to the top, give him the "you are my bioch" look, smirk, backpedal about 15 rotations and launch it, smooth landing... it was awesome... he tried to tell me i was stupid because i was going to break my unicycle... lol i don't think KH's really break... cept the rim ...
                        Last edited by skrobo; 2007-08-23, 05:36 PM.
                        ><> Unicycle For Christ <><
                        MY VIDEOS
                        World Record
                        94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
                        308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
                        210cm Static Flat Gap

Comment

Originally posted by skrobo
                          i was about to clear a huge 12 set ... the guy i was riding with said "you can't do that, its break your stuff massive"

i go to the top, give him the "you are my bioch" look, smirk, backpedal about 15 rotations and launch it, smooth landing... it was awesome... he tried to tell me i was stupid because i was going to break my unicycle... lol i don't think KH's really break... cept the rim ...
                          HOLY JESUS
                          You did a 12 set? nicccce
                          Whats your biggest set?

Comment

Was it to sand like the 11 set though? If not we want a video.
                            Marcus Collings
                            *)---', 1mHighJump*
                            my pure trials vid
                            my Year in vid
                            learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my unispin tutorial
                            Want to glide? watch my ww tutorial

Comment

Video
                              Video
                              Video
                              Video
                              VIDEO
                              Please?

Comment

Working...
                              X