Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possibly the most popular uni video ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possibly the most popular uni video ever!

ok ... so i made a video the other day and i posted it to myspace ... and they posted it as one of the featured videos so it has over 41000 views and rising umm heres the LINKAGE http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...2D9228B1151181
    im happy that its promoting unicycling... and me as a unicyclist, even if its not that great of a video actually it sucks, but i think they did random hopping things so yeah ... its there i know it sucks oh well
    ><> Unicycle For Christ <><
    MY VIDEOS
    World Record
    94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
    308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
    210cm Static Flat Gap

You do 2 easy gaps...uh...yeah
    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    Check Out The Newbie Guide
    And the Spline Maintenance Guide!<UPDATED!!!With Video

Comment

Originally posted by skrobo
      ok ... so i made a video the other day and i posted it to myspace ... and they posted it as one of the featured videos so it has over 41000 views and rising umm heres the LINKAGE http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...2D9228B1151181
      im happy that its promoting unicycling... and me as a unicyclist, even if its not that great of a video actually it sucks, but i think they did random hopping things so yeah ... its there i know it sucks oh well

I agree, it totaly sucks, Way Way WAY too many setup hops, and wedding cake gaps. You suck so much.

Comment

Evan...Your so mean!...I was trying to be nice about it but man...You just killed him!
        TRIALS 4 LIFE !

Comment

Wedding cake gaps.... uh-huh.

That's pretty funny.
          sigpic

Comment

As a beginner unicycler, I am impressed. I hope that I can one day that. Seriously.

And you guys above are mean (except Evan Byrne looks like he's just poking fun at trials_uni)

He didn't say it was the best unicycling ever, just that it got popular on myspace and he figured he'd show it to you.

Dipset.

Comment

evan is just a hypocrite. Just because he's good he gets buttsore about anyone who is lesser than him.

sorry evan, but i have to put the smackdown on you for that.
              Cheers, Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by forrestunifreak
                Wedding cake gaps.... uh-huh.

That's pretty funny.
                lol yes it is ... i said the video sucked...what did you guys not get about that... and the setup hops were because the picnic tables were moving back and forth like 3" ... but still its promoting unicycling
                ohh and one more thing ... anyone who is good sucked at one point or another!!
                Last edited by skrobo; 2006-06-01, 02:28 AM.
                MY VIDEOS
                World Record
                210cm Static Flat Gap

Comment

No I was trying to figure what Evan meant by wedding cake gaps...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by forrestunifreak
                    No I was trying to figure what Evan meant by wedding cake gaps...
                    Well when something is easy we say its as easy as cake. Evan likes to add the birthday cake, wedding cake, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by litldude2
                      Well when something is easy we say its as easy as cake. Evan likes to add the birthday cake, wedding cake, etc.

Not completly, Wedding cake is the cakest of all cake gaps.

Comment

OK i wasnt really tring to be mean as much as i was just pointing out that what you did was quite easy. How long have you been riding...Maybe this is more impressive than we are led to believe...
                        TRIALS 4 LIFE !

Comment

lol i have been riding seriously for 3 months ... doing tricks for 6months and just riding for 3 years

so i know its not great
                          i can do better ... i coulda hopped onto the picnic table too, but i didn't have enough video time left on my camera ... that was just what i could cram on there
                          MY VIDEOS
                          World Record
                          210cm Static Flat Gap

Comment

Originally posted by skrobo
                            lol yes it is ... i said the video sucked...what did you guys not get about that... and the setup hops were because the picnic tables were moving back and forth like 3" ... but still its promoting unicycling
                            ohh and one more thing ... anyone who is good sucked at one point or another!!
                            I'm 50 and IF I could do gaps like that I (maybe I could but I haven't tried yet) would consider myself pretty dang good!
                            Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

Comment

I wish I could hop like that. The largest gap I can land is a crack in the pavment. What uni are you riding?

Comment

Working...
                              X