North Carolina unicyclist read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina unicyclist read this!

I am tring to start a unicycle club in the McDowell County area and i need some unicyclist. The only unicycle club i know of in North carolina was a P.E. unicycle club and I thought it would be good to have one for people that wasn't in that P.E. club. I thought it would be a club that you could come to and practice some. We could also have weekly or monthly lessons to help some of the new people that want to get into unicycle's. Along with that we could all get together and ride some. We could do some more stuff because that was just some thoughts but i thought i didn't need to list everything. if you are interested in doing this e-mail me and we can go from there

Edit: you can also pm me
    Last edited by lucky_8; 2006-02-23, 01:23 AM.

hey, i'm down for it, i'm about to move to apex nc on monday.
    hi.

Comment

I pmed you about the club

Comment

that's pretty far away from where I live. Print off some flyers and put them in your LBS and outdoor stores, that should get some attention.
        Carson, MR addict
        Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea what's going on?
        -monkeyman

Comment

Originally posted by carsonpalooza
          that's pretty far away from where I live. Print off some flyers and put them in your LBS and outdoor stores, that should get some attention.
          where do you live

Comment

Originally posted by lucky_8
            where do you live
            check your pm
            Carson, MR addict
            Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea what's going on?
            -monkeyman

Comment

i did now you need to check yours

Comment

i live in winston salem!!!!
                anyone seen my shoes? i kicked them off in a fit of joy!
                www.myspace.com/refuze

Comment

I go to school at UNC Chapel Hill, so if anyone is ever in the area, give me a PM, and we can ride.

Kevin
                  "You won't get hurt if you land it!"
                  The Kevin McMullin Facebook Page
                  Bedford Unicycles
                  Unicycle.tv

Comment

i will be in raleigh on the 15th, im judgin g a bboy (breakdance) compitition.
                    anyone seen my shoes? i kicked them off in a fit of joy!
                    www.myspace.com/refuze

Comment

it would be cool if one day we could al get together and ride. Also I think it would be cool if we could make a movie.

Comment

I'm interested too. I live in Henderson county. Maybe Buncombe would be the best for meeting. I could put up fliers in Asheville and Hendersonville if you have a meeting date/place in mind.
                        www.jonahmicheajudy.com
                        www.youtube.com/jonahmicheajudy
                        www.reverbnation.com/jmj
                        www.facebook.com/jmjmusic

Comment

I live in NC too, like five minutes away from carson. This is a sweet idea, by the way.
                          brand new

Comment

where I go, There I am.

Im thinking of moving to asheville someday, for now I live in hickory area. sounds cool though let us know how it gos.

Comment

Yeah I'm a bit too far away too. However if ya'll ever do a day at Kitsuma or something like that post it up and I'll make the road trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X