Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight of what?

Originally posted by evil-nick View Post
    What's the weight on it? It looks pretty sweet, like what a Terminator would ride
    The weight, Hmm. The 24"disc Muni is 17 lbs, the 20" trials 14 lbs, the one pictured in pieces -------------- I don't know yet

Comment

i just noticed the 4 person bike in the background of those pictures, i guess if a unicycle is 1 person on one wheel, what is 4 people on 2?
      SpaceFmK - "Im from America. I live in washington in the top left next to canada (not alaska though, thats for crazies)."

Comment

What is! and what isn't! But mostly what is!!!!!

Originally posted by liddle-peter View Post
        i just noticed the 4 person bike in the background of those pictures, i guess if a unicycle is 1 person on one wheel, what is 4 people on 2?
        It' This X 2
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lobbybopster; 2009-10-15, 12:23 AM. Reason: ooops..

Comment

thats crazy...can you actually ride it very far?
          Unicycling is almost as good as food, and that's saying something!!

http://www.unicycle.com.au/

Comment

Lobbybopster.

I would love to see a detailed 'how to' for your suspension muni and disc hub.

It would probably need to be aimed at an engineering and welding novice to be any use to most of us, but it would be great if people could take a cutdown LTS, bike hub and some other bits to their local engineer, show him your plans and say 'make it! (please)'.

Steve.

Comment

Build update

Originally posted by drumstuck View Post
              Lobbybopster.

Steve.
              Some more "Fine tuning cuts, filings and Tacwelds (Aluminum) but this is a little progress.

Comment

Home made stiffener plate made from flatbar aluminium bolted to square steel frame. Attaches to seat post and handle. Needed longer screws. Made after I snapped the stiffener in my seat. Works really well.
                Attached Files
                Who invented golf I ask you?

"Hey, I'm going to get a metal stick and try to smack a ball into a hole" - Good luck with that.

Riding a wheel is much smarter.

Comment

just to show you up tim

Last edited by knighty; 2009-10-17, 08:28 AM.
                  If Emos are so anti-conformist why do they all look the same?

Comment

How Detailed?

Originally posted by drumstuck View Post
                    Lobbybopster.

It would probably need to be aimed at an engineering and welding novice to be any use to most of us, but it would be great if people could take a cutdown LTS, bike hub and some other bits to their local engineer, show him your plans and say 'make it! (please)'.

Steve.

I thought I was pretty much giving it away! Just look back at the previous posts and that about covers it. As for the disc hub--- it's a custom job that I came up with based on ISIS standard. Just cut, cut ,cut, and rearrange and weld up. It's just a little imagination, if you want it, make it!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey, All. I haven't posted in quite a while but I'm still lurking on the forum in the digital shadows so to speak. Here's my modified Nimbus 36 which I love. My friend did everything in like 5 hours, and I mostly just watched hehe. TIG tacked plates over the fork sides, dark gray paint with white pearl and a clear coat to top it off...I think he did a damn good job.
                      Attached Files
                      Jake Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by BleedforTrials View Post
                        TIG tacked plates over the fork sides, dark gray paint with white pearl and a clear coat to top it off...
                        Nice job, but was there a reason to put plates on the fork? Not that it aint' pretty!
                        - Kenny

Comment

i just spent 2 hours making this spiffy new seat cover out of some old pants i had in the closet. the top is dickies and the sides are jeans. probably wont last verry long but it was fairly entertaining to make.

WWW.EBUNICYCLES.COM top end uni parts.
                          street carbon frames now $400

Comment

Originally posted by unicyclerman View Post
                            i just spent 2 hours making this spiffy new seat cover out of some old pants i had in the closet. the top is dickies and the sides are jeans. probably wont last verry long but it was fairly entertaining to make.

Jarin, that looks ghetto fabulous...
                            Last edited by Phil_on_uni; 2009-10-21, 07:48 PM.
                            ><> Unicycle For Hatred, Bigotry, and Ignorance <><
                            Team Forrest, Underground
                            *)---, '30ft Coaster~

johnfoss:
                            What do you call the bunches of kids that follow Kris around at big unicycle conventions? "Holmies".

Comment

Originally posted by Phil_on_uni View Post
                              Jarin, that looks ghetto fabulous...
                              haha thanks. it looks even better in person ( my camera kinda sucks). now i just gotta get some new foam inside and do some stronger stitching and it will be ready for action.
                              WWW.EBUNICYCLES.COM top end uni parts.
                              street carbon frames now $400

Comment

Originally posted by blueharmony View Post
                                Nice job, but was there a reason to put plates on the fork? Not that it aint' pretty!
                                I just thought my ride needed a style upgrade so no, there was no other reason for the mod except to make her look pretty.
                                Jake Sprague

Comment

Working...
                                X