Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspension uni with disc brakes and handlebars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension uni with disc brakes and handlebars!

My mate Adam sent me these pictures from Japan. This uni has three internal springs as the spokes to the wheel same design as suggested by Pete66 and discussed on this forum a few months ago. However they've gone even more futuristic by adding disc brakes, handlebars and a rear 'stabilising' wheel! Is this the future of unicycling?
    Attached Files
    Take a squizz at my YouTube videos!

And with a babe:
    Attached Files

Comment

That's incredible! Do you know if anyone has actually ridden one yet!
      ~Cameron
      New Photos: www.camerondonaldson.com

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
      - Dr. Roger Scruton

Comment

That looks dumb. Cool, I 'spose, but dumb.
        sigpic

Comment

Adam also sent this this. I don't really know what it is. I'ma guessing some kind of excercycle. Any other suggestions?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UNIquelyCanadian
            That's incredible! Do you know if anyone has actually ridden one yet!
            Unfortunately I don't have any other information about these unicycles - so its possible they haven't been ridden at all. The babe looks like she's about to hop on...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMelton
              Adam also sent this this. I don't really know what it is. I'ma guessing some kind of excercycle. Any other suggestions?
              Looks like when you pedal it , it turns a fan on the underside and makes the machine hover...

Comment

I was going to suggest a floor polisher/waxer.

Comment

hahaha!! thats kewl and dumb at the same time! Why does it have handlebars tho, and a training wheel? well it shows you can make a unicycle with suspension with a little tweaking.
                  Musketman
                  www.unicycle.com
                  For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain

kissing isn't what keeps me up to my elbows in placenta all day long...

Comment

but it's a bike! nothing but a really funny looking bike!
                    because i don't see how you could get onto the one wheel without using that "stablizing wheel"

but that exercise thing is funny.
                    "I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's dream!"
                    ~Bart Simpson

~lilfunky1

Comment

The crappy seat and pedals were a nice touch, a real testament to non-unicyclist designers. Not to mention dual steerer tubes on unnecessary handlebars.
                      Last edited by gbarnes; 2005-05-31, 12:32 AM.
                      George C. Barnes IV
                      http://www.gb4mfg.com/

Comment

that's pretty cool I s'pose, but it's barely a unicycle anymore.... technically it's not, with the training wheel. but even without that it couldn't really be called a standard unicycle....

I've seen that before.... somewhere. the internet I b'lieve. it is an exercise bike, but a unicycle version.

Comment

Originally posted by gbarnes
                          The crappy seat and pedals were a nice touch, a real testament to non-unicyclist designers. Not to mention dual steerer tubes on unnecessary handlebars.
                          The dual tubes look like they are for easy adjusting the hight of the bars, they have quick releases. Though very un-needed.
                          machining the world

Comment

I want that tire and paint job though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James_Potter
                              I've seen that before.... somewhere. the internet I b'lieve. it is an exercise bike, but a unicycle version.
                              The stationary unicycle thing has been mentioned before.
                              See: Ever consider getting one of these?
                              and I bought one of these!

It's a funny looking exercise machine.
                              john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
                              Team Never Wash Your Muni
                              My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

Comment

Working...
                              X