No announcement yet.

Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, you had to get into the car quickly before they realized... and ran!

I got the not so rare "Are you trying to save money on tires?" today. I told the guy that uni tires were probably 4 times the price of regular ones. It took him a while to compute the info...

Comment

• As I was starting up a pretty good climb on a local trail a grown man standing next to his girlfriend/wife excitedly told her a guy on a unicycle is riding by. As a passed by he said - in front of his girlfriend/wife - "You have giant balls sir!"

I responded "Um, thank you?"

Comment

• I was pushing my 36" up a steep sidewalk towards the bike paths on Thursday, and overheard a kid around 6 or 7 telling his dad that they make unicycles like that with a small training wheel in the back. I had to chuckle at that one

Comment

• Originally posted by Uni Lateral View Post
          I laughed out loud as I approached them and as I passed them I said "I'm laughing at you not with you".
          I'll remember that one for reuse, thanks
          Unicycling: great for your thighs.

Comment

• Is that becoming a sport?

I was riding my 28" on a bike path, quite fast as I was training for the Düsseldorf marathon. A boy and a girl about 12 years old were on a crossroad, I passed them within a few metres.
            Boy: is that becoming a sport?
            Me: it is a sport already!
            Boy: a sport??
            Me: yes.
            Boy (apparently not believing me): with handlebars...
            Me: Yes, that's allowed! (By that time I was way past them, had to shout to be heard, and while doing so I raised my hands to indicate that I was answering at all.)

Comment

• I came across a bunch of leather-clad bikers with their beautiful machines.
              a guy: "why do that?"
              me: " well I can drink beer as much as I want without getting the corresponding belly" (the exact pun in french would translate to "Coors' muscle")
              the leader (with the usual biker belly) : "ok have a beer!" and I was offered a bottle of beer.
              One Wheel : bear necessity
              (Abuello RodoMancat)

Comment

• Here's one from the other point of view, reported by my sister. She was biking down a trail near where a unicyclist friend of hers lives - surely the only one in the area (rural southern Colorado) - and saw somebody riding muni. But it wasn't her friend!

her: "I thought you were the local unicyclist!"
                him: with no humor: "I guess if you think I'm loco for riding a unicycle"

Comment

• Originally posted by wobbling bear View Post
                  I came across a bunch of leather-clad bikers with their beautiful machines.
                  a guy: "why do that?"
                  me: " well I can drink beer as much as I want without getting the corresponding belly" (the exact pun in french would translate to "Coors' muscle")
                  the leader (with the usual biker belly) : "ok have a beer!" and I was offered a bottle of beer.
                  Boy, talk about the right response at the right time! Good job!
                  "I'm a unicyclist. I make my own reality."

Comment

• 1st cute child, saying the word with obvious relish: "It's a yooneeecycle."

Me: "That's right, well done."

2nd child (sister of the first): "No, it's a oner."
                    My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

• Once some guy asked me whether I'd eaten a well-balanced breakfast that morning.
                      Check out my unicycle blog!

Comment

• dad: hey look unicycles!
                        kid: why do they only have one wheel?
                        dad: because its awesome!

that happened as me and my friend were on a ride about a week ago the kid was only about 3 and his dad seemed super excited about it
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        MSOE Unicycle club Vice President

club 26" 114mm cranks
                        koxx one golden trials
                        more unis soon

Comment

• There was another comment last night - one for the gentlemen forum members.

I was riding along a mixed-use path when I saw a jogger coming towards me. She looked mid 20s, very slim, pretty, and with the most enormous boobs I have seen for some time barely restrained by a her dayglo pink Lycra top and the conspicuous absence of a sports bra. I honestly didn't know where to look, what with me being a happily married man and all that.

And as she jiggled towards me with these magnificent mammaries struggling to escape like two cats fighting in a bag, SHE said to ME, "I wish I'd brought my camera now.
                          My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikefule View Post
                            And as she jiggled towards me with these magnificent mammaries struggling to escape like two cats fighting in a bag, SHE said to ME, "I wish I'd brought my camera now.
                            Et tu, Mikefule.
                            -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

• I don't think I could have ate two. They were huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikefule View Post
                                There was another comment last night - one for the gentlemen forum members.

I was riding along a mixed-use path when I saw a jogger coming towards me. She looked mid 20s, very slim, pretty, and with the most enormous boobs I have seen for some time barely restrained by a her dayglo pink Lycra top and the conspicuous absence of a sports bra. I honestly didn't know where to look, what with me being a happily married man and all that.

Originally posted by harper View Post
                                Et tu, Mikefule.
                                Originally posted by Mikefule View Post
                                I don't think I could have ate two. They were huge.
                                Funniest thing I've read in a while...

ROFLMAO.
                                "I used to watch Highway Patrol whittlin' with my knife..." - NY

Comment

Working...
                                X