No announcement yet.

Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had this one whaere i was at a skate park and every1 there was nice real happy to see some one riding something different and being good at it ,exept this one guy he was saying stuff like "omg you spent 300$ on thing peice of junk(i have a nimbus light trials)" then i asked him how much his bike cost and he said "about 600$" so I unied off and rode round a bit.I find thisfunny cause my unicycle was half the price of his bike not sure if this counts as a quote of the day
    [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?
    [QUOTE/dan de man]yes , yes you are

Comment

• today i got so many quotes (couldnt think of a better name) today while busking also BUSKING UPDATE $27
      [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?
      [QUOTE/dan de man]yes , yes you are

Comment

• a fat, unpopular-looking kid (am i nasty?) nervously piped up with, 'hi. i'm stephen' as i was going past today. i was tempted to reply with, 'right, thanks. stephen... i'll note it down, and contact you if i need anything, yeah?'

Comment

• Got one today that was something like "you don't want a banana seat with one of those", thought it was unique and funny...
          http://www.uniproshow.com

One Love Unicycle Club (Coming to Denver soon...)

Comment

• since i broke my leg i dont get comments whilst i ride i get comments from ppl about how i used 2 ride and how they told me that i would hurt my self....it gets old...and i reply with the usua I REGRET NOTHING!!!...then i walk away
            my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.

my myspace
            http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=20744042

Comment

• i got an empty can of coke thrown at me from a white transit van yesterday. luckily i'd just landed a bunch of kickup mounts and double leg around type mounts earlier on that day so i wasn't that perturbed.

but it has made me think about how people take someone riding to be an excuse to perform inexcuseable behaviour towards them- imagine if i was walking along and someone threw a coke can at me.

however sadly as a dark skinned person it is all too concieveable, even if it were more imaginable a few years back...
              affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and flow freely
              organise my thughts into lines
              www.voodoounicycles.com
              and WORK "I lli T! eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"

Comment

• Someone threw a slushie at me a few months ago, I put my hand out to deflect it. I wound up catching it and throwing it back in the window. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.
                "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
                come to my gallery.
                I'm on my space now too

Comment

• Originally posted by koebwil
                  Someone threw a slushie at me a few months ago, I put my hand out to deflect it. I wound up catching it and throwing it back in the window. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.
                  Yeah! Way cool!
                  Regards,
                  Ken

Unicycles are flying machines!

24", 28", 32", and 36" KH frame based mutts.
                  26" inexpensive travel.

Comment

Someone threw a slushie at me a few months ago, I put my hand out to deflect it. I wound up catching it and throwing it back in the window. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.
                    that's awesome.
                    Carson, MR addict
                    Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea what's going on?
                    -monkeyman

Comment

• DADDY DADDY!! that girl is riding a wheel.... A wheel

it was funny how he emphasised the singular wheel.. he was like...... 7 ish...
                      ><> Unicycle for Christ <><

Comment

Someone threw a slushie at me a few months ago, I put my hand out to deflect it. I wound up catching it and throwing it back in the window. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done.
                        YES I'M SURE IT WAS. THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO HAVE VIDEO OF *THAT*!! (intentional shouting)

John Foss
                        www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

• Today was the first day i've ridden my unicycle in public, and i got all the usual stupid comments. "Where's the rest of your bike", "IS THAT HARD!!!" - out of a car window, "do you ride that?" as i walked past two girls at maccas - "no i just walk it round all day", "you're mean"... I rode past a little kids party and one kid kept running around yelling " HE'S RIDING A WHEEL!!". But the best had to be a little kid who was walking with his mum and he goes "look mummy its a bikey", mum- "thats not a bicycle honey that's a tricycle".
                          maker of the happy birthday threads
                          _________
                          Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to move the car and ran over the uni.
                          Felt like putting my head under the tire.
                          - JustOneWheel

Comment

• I go to a trashy public school. A little less extreme than the movie version of Chicago public schools. Anyway, I'm down the street from school on my uni and these two junkie guys see me: "what the hells kina bike is that?"
                            "One without a training wheel."
                            Blank looks. More blanks looks. Confusion. Walks away.

And from my neighbor:
                            "Oh god Carolyn, whats next?"
                            What do you get when you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lanturn by it's diameter?

Pumpkin Pi!

Comment

• ... i was ridin @ school one day and this kid asked me "are you really riding that man?" i looked at him and said "no im just floating w/ the seat and my feet are moving with the pedals MAGICALLY" he looked at me and said "DANG idk if i shoulda messed w/ you you might turn me invisible or something"

-stephen-
                              -stephen- CCTX

><> Unicycle for Christ <><

biggest gap - over 10 feet flat ground

Comment

• Originally posted by krring
                                a fat, unpopular-looking kid (am i nasty?) nervously piped up with, 'hi. i'm stephen' as i was going past today. i was tempted to reply with, 'right, thanks. stephen... i'll note it down, and contact you if i need anything, yeah?'
                                You could've just said 'Hi, I'm Krring'.
                                Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                                If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                                harper
                                MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                                NAMASTE!
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X