No announcement yet.

Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop actually. i could do better (i have a city and guilds in adobe photoshop & digital photography) but i just did it real quick.

Comment

• Very nice. It would apply to a great number of instances outside unicycling, too!
      Greg, your cartoonin' unicycler.

http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles

Comment

• haha catboy

yeah, nice slogan. i'd personally write 'dumbass' instead of jackass and keep the font the same while making 'dumbass' smaller like that other shirt design.

i'll cook one up in photochop once i get home from work if you don't mind me revising it
        http://www.eddiebanee.net

Comment

• Originally posted by alexmay
          i made my own design. what do you think?
          I'd enjoy wearing a shirt shaped like that, regardless of what's printed on it
          Last edited by fcwegnm0b; 2005-08-08, 08:22 PM.
          "You build a wood contraception that slides over it and has a removable pin at the top to keep it in place" - carsonpalooza

"o yeah how do i change that thing under my name that says i dont know how to change this?" - habbywall

Comment

• I flubbed a mount in the rain as some bicyclists were passing by on Stone Mountain. One of them said, "Some days it's just as easy to stay home."

I replied, quickly enough for them to hear, "I'd ride a bicycle first if I just needed something easy."
            ================
            Feed the Happy Wolf!
            Munipsycho.com

Comment

• Little kids: "Look at the tricycles!!"

Another odd one my friends and I have recieved is, "Oh--a one-seated bike!"....*shakes head*

And it's REALLY amusing to ride along the boardwalk at night when all the intoxicated youth are out, and every one you pass says something to the effect of: "Oh fuckin' hell yeah!" or "unicycling rocks dude!". When in their normal minds, most of these people wouldnt come close to giving us praise. Ha
              No escaping Gravity

Comment

• security guard noticing me about to mount my 28" uni: "is that faster than walking?"
                User CP - Edit Options - Uncheck: Show Signatures - Save Changes

Comment

• i made a better one, with a little help from

http://www.unicycling.org/unicycling/faq.html#Where's the other wheel
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Went for a ride with my girlfriend around our local forest, her on a b*ke, me on 24". Just locking up the car this bloke walks past and comments "Are you really going to ride that round here?" to which I reply with a simple "Yep" and nod enthusiatically.

Bout 40 minutes later, we pass the same chap and his wife walking in the opposite direction when the bloke asks Rachel "Is he keeping up with you?"

I'm riding about 5 metres ahead of her!
                    Last edited by gayno; 2005-08-09, 12:45 PM.
                    Gayno.co.uk - Take a visit!

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
                    [Thanks Klaas ]

Comment

• PUni rider

Comment

• i got two nice comments while COkering around emmarentia dam yesterday afternoon

from a b*ker going the opposite way:"Rock On"

and from a kid (to her parents as i passed):"No hands! No nothing!!"

i also got a couple of bursts of applause and cheers
                        people were in a very good mood yesterday
                        must've been the public holiday
                        Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                        If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                        harper
                        MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                        NAMASTE!
                        Dave

Comment

• small kid yesterday "nice unicycle".
                          And 7 "where's your other wheel?".

I think I'm going to get a t-shirt printed saying "Actually I don't need another one. Sheep."

Cathy
                          Last edited by cathwood; 2005-08-10, 08:51 PM.
                          Cathy

Comment

• A unicycle is a bike without all the useless stuff.
                            Greg, your cartoonin' unicycler.

http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles

Comment

• i have noticed that sometimes if i have to pass people on a sidewalk they are amazed and oohing and aahing, but they don't move over to one side of the sidewalk to let me through, as one would for a bicycle, especially if they're in a group. then i have to ride around them on the grass, and they just stand there, watching me go over the grass. i wonder why they do that...
                              Last edited by unick 8133; 2005-08-13, 03:00 AM.
                              HOLY CRABBY PATTIES!!

Comment

• Carson, MR addict
                                Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea what's going on?
                                -monkeyman

Comment

Working...
                                X