Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unicyclist's car spotted near Leatherhead, Surrey, UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicyclist's car spotted near Leatherhead, Surrey, UK?

My sister drives to work in Dorking, Surrey every day. She drives through a roundabout on the A24 passing near Nower Wood (near Junction 9 of the M25).

On Tuesday or Wednesday she spotted a silver car (possibly a Ford Focus) with this sticker on the boot.

Was it anyone who lurks here?
         

Phil (from Somerset) has a silver Focus, but I don't know that he's got a sticker. I've got the sticker and occasionally pass through there. However I'd be extremely surprised if your sister gets silver & bright orange mixed up!
    Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
    www.unicyclemagazine.com
    http://twitter.com/UnicycleMag

Comment

Originally posted by mikepenton
      Phil (from Somerset) has a silver Focus, but I don't know that he's got a sticker.
      'Tis a Focus but it's light blue. It has got a Mountain Mayhem sticker (w00t) on it, but it's not very obvious and not very orange...

Phil
      "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."

Comment

Originally posted by phil
        'Tis a Focus but it's light blue. It has got a Mountain Mayhem sticker (w00t) on it, but it's not very obvious and not very orange...

Phil
        oops, sorry Phil - light blue / silver - close enough when it's dark and one isnt paying much attention. lucky you didn't correct me saying it was orange!
        Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
        www.unicyclemagazine.com
        http://twitter.com/UnicycleMag

Comment

Re: Unicyclist's car spotted near Leatherhead, Surrey, UK?

Originally posted by gkmac
          Was it anyone who lurks here?
          are you sure it wasn't yours?

Comment

Re: Re: Unicyclist's car spotted near Leatherhead, Surrey, UK?

Originally posted by theamazingmolio
            are you sure it wasn't yours?
            Pretty sure. I don't own a car. I don't even have a driving licence.

And even if I did, there would never be a sticker of that kind on it.
                 

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Unicyclist's car spotted near Leatherhead, Surrey, UK?

Originally posted by gkmac
              Pretty sure. I don't own a car. I don't even have a driving licence.

And even if I did, there would never be a sticker of that kind on it.
              y not? if i had a car i would load it with stickers... of all kinds of trivial things just for the hell of it
              "you are learning young grasshopper, still in the high negatives, but learning"
              "Abashed, the devil stood and felt how aweful goodness is"
              -both unknown (to me)
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

Working...
              X