X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you sell unicycles?

Comment

Originally posted by tomblackwood
      I'd love to find a shirt with the "evolution of the species" design on it, where the fish emerges from the sea onto a tricycle, then a bike, then a uni.
      Personally I prefer the Evolution of a Unicyclist cartoon done by Ron Plath for the Unicycle Factory. If you like that one you can find more of his cartoons here. They might not fit on a T-shirt and you would need permission if you were to use them, but I decided to link just in case anyone hasn't seen them yet.

Comment

Speaking of evolution...I think this is a great photo. Was it just a coincidence that you guys were holding the giraffes at those angles?

Andrew
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_carter
          Speaking of evolution...I think this is a great photo. Was it just a coincidence that you guys were holding the giraffes at those angles?

Andrew
          It was definitely a coincidence. That shot was totally unplanned. In fact, that shot should have never even been taken. Steve (UniBrier) tricked us. He could have gotten a picture of us while we were riding, but no... he had to wait till Tom and I dismounted and then he snaps the picture.
          john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
          Team Never Wash Your Muni
          My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

Comment

hang on a sec.... i gotta pic coming
            Last edited by XWonka; 2003-05-18, 10:24 AM.
            "This is just like being in the circus!"
            "Yeah, except without all those tortured animals and drunk clowns that have hepatitis." -Cat in the Hat

Comment

would you like this on a shirt?

This is really just an example of my photoshop skillz. More stuff like this. This could even get a caption.
              Attached Files
              "This is just like being in the circus!"
              "Yeah, except without all those tortured animals and drunk clowns that have hepatitis." -Cat in the Hat

Comment

Not bad, I like it

Though, ahh jpg lossiness! (see the bluriness around the tire, and pretty much all the black on the picture?) http://www.r1ch.net/img-formats/ for more info

This combined with a caption would be quite nice on a shirt Good job

Comment

Looks a little like the Menphis unicycling stickers. I got one from tommy last year.... and now they sell them at Unicycle.com.

http://unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=611
                  No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H2O

-------MUNI MILITIA -------
                  One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

Originally posted by XWonka
                    Well i'm not gonna lie to you it's more than likely going to be Cafepress
                    I do not mean to discourage you in any way, but it looks like Chris Taylor has beaten you to it in Cafepress. It's mostly Canadian designs so if you offer alternatives you can still compete.

Comment

Working...
                    X