Another T-Shirt Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another T-Shirt Idea

Here's another T-Shirt Idea, created on corel 10. I have a higher-res pic on my computer, but you get the idea. Anybody like this one better than the chick magnet one?

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo13/aab

I think it would look cool with "MUni" on the front and the uni on the back.

Dylan
    "Hey guys! Whoah, big gulps huh? allright.
    Well, see ya later"

Dylan-

The MUni shirt is much cooler looking. I prefer the chick magnet shirt because it is so much more controversial. I like watching excessively sensitive people react to tiny stimuli.

But the team Canada unicycling logo is still the best because I HAVE ONE!
    -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

the chick magnet one is better

heres a shitty logo I've been playing arround with, much work to do on it, but you'll get the idea
      Attached Files
      No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H2O

-------MUNI MILITIA -------
      One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

What caliber does it take to take down a clown?
        `_______
        /l ,[____],
        l---L 0lllllll0-
        ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
        unicycledude93: Yoopers
        Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

Comment

Mike, that's a sweet logo, if you make a shirt, I'll buy 2.

Dylan
          "Hey guys! Whoah, big gulps huh? allright.
          Well, see ya later"

Comment

depends where you shoot him, if you go for that red spot on his face id say with a .273 rifle youve got him!
            If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
            George Gobol

I have worked too hard to be a clown. I am an athlete and wish to be respected as one.- Checkernuts

Comment

Re: Another T-Shirt Idea

ExtremeUnicycler wrote ...
              > Here's another T-Shirt Idea, created on corel 10. I have a higher-res
              > pic on my computer, but you get the idea. Anybody like this one better
              > than the chick magnet one?
              >
              > http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuo13/aab
              >
              > I think it would look cool with "MUni" on the front and the uni on the
              > back.
              >
              > Dylan

Dylan,

I love the design of the actual MUni. Small things like making the
              near pedal and crank opaque to make it look like they're on this side
              of the MUni and perhaps cleaning up the intersection of parts around
              the seat would be good to do before the shirt actually got printed.

As for the text, I can't say I'm a fan of the magenta/pink that Muni
              starts with. I'd say keep it all the same colour (the current red is
              great). The slight dark-light (top to bottom) fade-in is nice, but I
              wouldn't do too much of it (you haven't, which is good). I think the
              font is also not that appropriate for MUni though it works well with
              Mountain Unicycling. I'd like to see something perhaps more "rough",
              squared, perhaps. That brings us to the 'i' -- good for a "I know
              about Muni'ing and can tell you about it." I don't, however, know if
              that comes across really strong. It'd be great if you could elude to
              that concept somewhere else on the shirt (without bringing too much
              attention to it). Perhaps a, "Don't know? Ask." or "Don't be afraid to
              ask" somewhere would work. Maybe you can work it a little better using
              a different font, but currently I think it looks a little "plopped,"
              shall we say.

Please take all my suggestions with a grain of salt, as I know how
              it's sometimes hard to have creative work criticized.

Later,
              Eli.

-------
              Seriously considering the Profile option in the near future. I am
              craving a solid trials wheel (to put on my Beford frame) with which to
              play.

Comment

Dylan,

I like the colour, the fade, the funky x-ray styling, the encaposlated 'i' that begs one to inquire what does it meeeen? -but radial spokes? Taco Salad.

-C
                "Jeeeezus! I can be misunderstood enough all by myself" -Uni57

"Jesus would love you if he were real."
                -Catboy

"Could someone please pass the brain soap?"
                -Jethro

Comment

Dylan,

I think it looks great. Maybe it's just my computer but the top bit where it says muni is pretty dark and hardish to read.

Great work!
                  Andrew

Comment

Don't write or draw anything on the T shirt; just make a shirt with only one sleeve.
                    My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

I like the tyre... if that's not a knobbly tyre then nothing is!

Phil, just me
                      "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."

Comment

they already have thoes, they are kinda girly though...

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=81998.59111
                        No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H2O

One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

That's a really cool design. I love the unicycle. I'd wear it. Except I think maybe just a normal i that goes with the font. Not one with a circle around it. I do like the font, though.

I like the idea of putting the words on the front and the Muni on the back.

Nikki
                          "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?" Psalm 56:3-4

Comment

oops wrong link

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=81998.64334

theres your one sleeved shirt!

One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Checkernuts
                              oops wrong link
                              http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=81998.64334
                              We probably don't want to ask how you found them, or posted the wrong one by accident...

Phil, just me
                              "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."

Comment

Working...
                              X