Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More KH24 photos, Velo/Miyata comparison

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More KH24 photos, Velo/Miyata comparison

    I've uploaded photos of the cranks to Webshots. In addition, I've added an album of comparison photos of the new Velo saddle, and my recent Miyata seat.

    http://community.webshots.com/user/monty30519

    Enjoy, all you techno types!



    PS. I put the uni back together with Loctite this time, so no more photos for a while! Time to go riding!

  • #2
    One question about the Velo seat: Is the edge of the bottom of the seat rounded for a comfortable grip while hopping seat in front? That was my main problem with the prototype, that the edge was sharp. Kris said that the finished product should have a more rounded edge.

    Ben
    www.benps.com

    Is there such thing as free wheel?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ben Plotkin-Swing
      One question about the Velo seat: Is the edge of the bottom of the seat rounded for a comfortable grip while hopping seat in front? That was my main problem with the prototype, that the edge was sharp. Kris said that the finished product should have a more rounded edge.

      Ben
      The edge has been rounded off all around. It is a little thinner in at the narrow middle section, but is definitely not sharp. The plastic bumper and handle have a nice smooth grip, and fit my (large) hands well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is the seatpost on the velo seat the same diameter as on the Miyata?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Drewnicycle
          Is the seatpost on the velo seat the same diameter as on the Miyata?
          Depents on the post you put on it! but i beleive it takes a standard viscoun style post.
          Max "The Maniac" Dingemans

          "Mmmm.....Soylent Green!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Drewnicycle
            Is the seatpost on the velo seat the same diameter as on the Miyata?
            no,the miyata is 22.2 and the KH post is 27.2
            --------------------------------------
            twitter> @shotofjagur

            Comment


            • #7
              Will the KH seatpost fit the stock coker frame?

              Aj

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigWheelTex
                Will the KH seatpost fit the stock coker frame?

                Aj
                nope,the Coker seat tube is 22.2 too
                --------------------------------------
                twitter> @shotofjagur

                Comment


                • #9
                  So, what do I need to be able to put a KH seat on my coker? What kind of bolt pattern does it have? Will the KH seat work with a 22.2 seatpost? Thanks in advance.

                  Aj

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigWheelTex
                    So, what do I need to be able to put a KH seat on my coker? What kind of bolt pattern does it have? Will the KH seat work with a 22.2 seatpost? Thanks in advance.

                    Aj
                    The Velo KH saddle has the same bolt pattern as the Viscount. If you have a seatpost that fits a Viscount then you have a seatpost that will fit a Velo.
                    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
                    Team Never Wash Your Muni
                    My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X