anyone got a spare Torker seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a spare Torker seat?

i got a 16" uni for my 4 year old son and a Torker seat would be perfect.if any one has one to donate or sell cheap it would be very cool.i'll pay shipping/send a check or whatever.
    --------------------------------------
    twitter> @shotofjagur

well son,nothing in life is free.your just gonna have to rake leaves and do your chores,then maybe if your lucky,you'll get one for X-mass
    twitter> @shotofjagur

Comment

How about a trade: your 104's for my spare Torker seat?
      "What can possiby mystify a madman?"
      Hegira: Greg Bear

Comment

If he had 104s then I'm sure we'd all want them. I believe he has 102s...
        If I had a signature, would you forge it?

Comment

I've got a torker saddle... that is dying, but will be great for learning!! I would just give it to you but then I wouldn't have a saddle, so I will trade, saddle for saddle, I will take anything but a savage or an avenir... it's your choice!!

-Jonathan Ware-

Comment

Originally posted by muddycycle
            How about a trade: your 104's for my spare Torker seat?
            they might end up on the very same 16" unicycle so i cant do that trade.

Comment

Is it really that hard to find plaid shirts? I mean, come one people!!! but, just thought I would at least offer my saddle for the child, a little act of kindness

-Jonathan Ware-

Comment

bagpiperboy

yes,yes your offer was kind,i just dont have another seat to swap anyway
                twitter> @shotofjagur

Comment

Originally posted by bagpiperboy
                  Is it really that hard to find plaid shirts? I mean, come one people!!!

-Jonathan Ware-
                  Plaid shirts are indeed everywhere but to have an original Bagpiperboy shirt, the ones made famous in the "Faces" gallery, now there's a treasure to covet!
                  `_______
                  /l ,[____],
                  l---L 0lllllll0-
                  ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
                  unicycledude93: Yoopers
                  Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

Comment

aha, so it would... I didn't consider the genuinity of my shirts!!! I don't need to trade for a saddle, I could trade for other unicycling stuff, or money, or unicycle.com gift certificates, or anything!!! just get back to me, my email is bagpiperboy711@hotmail.com

-Jonathan Ware-

ps. the 711 in that email isn't a gimick because I like 7-11 those are my birthday numbers

Comment

Working...
                    X