X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bouin-bouin
    replied
    Originally posted by Vogelfrei80 View Post
    No dbrake in Europe right now, nor willing to weld untill welding on the triton so qx frame is without dbrake now... my main concern was about braking power issue. The modding upside down brake is not difficult... so I'll try
    2 D-brake very good condition like new available. PM me if interested

Leave a comment:

• Vogelfrei80
    replied
    Originally posted by saskatchewanian View Post
    It would be on the wrong side of the leg (front) with the flat surface also pointing the wrong direction. It might be possible running the caliper upside down and backwards with some machining, shims, custom bracket, and goofy cable routing... or you could just buy another d'Brake/weld on another mount.
    No dbrake in Europe right now, nor willing to weld untill welding on the triton so qx frame is without dbrake now... my main concern was about braking power issue. The modding upside down brake is not difficult... so I'll try

Leave a comment:

• finnspin
    replied
    At least my brake doesn't like being used in reverse direction, so probably not the greatest idea.

Leave a comment:

• saskatchewanian
    replied
    It would be on the wrong side of the leg (front) with the flat surface also pointing the wrong direction. It might be possible running the caliper upside down and backwards with some machining, shims, custom bracket, and goofy cable routing... or you could just buy another d'Brake/weld on another mount.

Leave a comment:

• Vogelfrei80
    started a topic Reversing the frame

Reversing the frame

Qx frame, schlumlpf Hub and Spirit disc cranks... I'm using a D-brake, but I need it for another uni...
    What about reversing the frame to use the brake tab of the Qx frame on the right?
Working...
X