Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your riding posture (Posture beginners vs experienced riders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setonix View Post
    Whenever I scroll through this thread and pass your picture, I wonder how you come to a stop. Do you let momentum take you over the uni or maybe straight up and then you can step off, or do you step off at that angle? Do you have a vid of it?
    I seen a video of this kind of higher speed stop but can't find it now. On the one I saw the rider simply and gently steps off the back when the wheel stops. A brake is handy for nice controlled stops on a large uni. I do it al the time but not the extend shown in the photo above.

Comment

Fairly upright I suppose. I suspect there might have been a headwind or perhaps I was accelerating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	iceland2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.5 KB ID:	2802452
      Last edited by ruari; 2020-02-29, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setonix View Post
        Whenever I scroll through this thread and pass your picture, I wonder how you come to a stop. Do you let momentum take you over the uni or maybe straight up and then you can step off, or do you step off at that angle? Do you have a vid of it?
        I stay in this leaning back position until I come to a stop and just put my feet down. Sorry I don't have a video of it.

Comment

Corbin Dunn posted a little video of leaned-back brake-assisted coasting in an old thread.
          http://www.unicyclist.com/forum/unic...isted-coasting

Comment

Working...
          X