Best pictures of 2019 for World Unicycling Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruceC View Post
    Anyone looking at that photo may think, "He hit the brick! Who would leave a brick there?"
    Indeed, the brick is a nice element in the photo. Most unicyclists will understand, most non-unicyclists will be like BruceC's "anyone".

Comment

Calendar is ready

Originally posted by Klaas Bil View Post
      I want to create the World Unicycling Calendar 2020, with (twelve) pictures exclusively from 2019.
      When finished, the calendar will be available for free to anyone as a pdf file to print a paper copy for yourself, and hang on your wall. I will post details in this thread once I'm done.
      I've made the World Unicycling Calendar since 2011. Previous calendars can be found in this forum (use the Search function).
      The World Unicycling Calendar 2020 is ready. The first print is hanging in my room. The other picture features the 12 photos that have passed the final selection (in random order).

If you want a copy (pdf, 44 MB) of the calendar to print one for yourself, send me a PM or email, and state your email address and country of residence. I will then send a personal download link to your email address through WeTransfer. As always: please no redistribution, anyone can get a link from me for personal use.
      Attached Files

Comment

Realy good work, Klaas!

Many thanks for the calendar!

Best regards,

Sven

Comment

Fantastic as always! Always a good conversation starter
          My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Looks great! Thanks.

Comment

Got mine, thanks again!

Comment

I just downloaded mine, looks awesome thanks Klaas (and all those for submitting photos).

I am now actually looking forward to returning to work on Monday after the Christmas break so I can hang it over my desk!

Comment

It's a really great mix of various types of unicycling, without too much of any one thing. Because you can't have too much of Muni.
                  John Foss
                  www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Thanks Klaas
                    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Very nice, thanks!
                      And proud to have scored a 2nd appearance.
                      Looking forward for the unicycle events in 2020.
                      Already planning for something nice for the 2021 edition
                      unicycle.show
                      unicycle.blog
                      unicycle.builders
                      +1 866 UNI-CYCL

Comment

Originally posted by setonix View Post
                        But uhm I kinda got stuck at the photo in the calendar from March 2019 with the 2 girls with red dresses on the freestyle unis. I really like it. Maybe I should hang it on its own...
                        Originally posted by johnfoss View Post
                        If you'd like a full-sized digital copy I can arrange that.

Hi John,

I wanted to send you a personal message that I'd like to have a full sized digital copy, but you turned that off. Also sent you an email on your unicycle.com address a while back. So there you will find my email-address.
                        Last edited by Setonix; 2020-01-09, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setonix View Post
                          there you will find my email-address.
                          If that somehow wouldn't work, I still have the full-res image from when I made the 2019 calendar. I could WeTransfer that to you, John apparently approves. LMK.
                          Last edited by Klaas Bil; 2020-01-09, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X