Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People say unicycles are impractical but…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People say unicycles are impractical but…

Problem: I left my bike and bike trailer (for carrying my kids) at my workplace yesterday but needed to get into the office (relatively) early this morning.

Solution: Unicycle into the office, dismantle unicycle and place it in the kids trailer. Thus allowing me to cycle everything home this evening.

Take that people who claim I am just a clown!

P.S. I also own a Brompton folding bike but it is winter here in Norway (with snow and ice) and the skinny spike free tyres on the Brompton prevent it being practical today. Plus the unicycle is obviously more fun.
    Last edited by ruari; 2019-01-24, 12:07 PM.

Originally posted by ruari View Post
    Problem: I left my bike and bike trailer (for carrying my kids) at my workplace yesterday but needed to get into the office (relatively) early this morning.

Solution: Unicycle into the office, dismantle unicycle and place it in the kids trailer. Thus allowing me to cycle everything home this evening.

Take that people who claim I am just a clown!

P.S. I also own a Brompton folding bike but it is winter here in Norway (with snow and ice) and the skinny spike free tyres on the Brompton prevent it being practical today. Plus the unicycle is obviously more fun.
    Great idea!
    If you are female please join the “Female Unicyclists!” group on Facebook!

Comment

Agreed on both!
      (and that's from a Brompton owner!)

Comment

Working...
      X