Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almaty Trail: Muni Event in Kazakhstan (Oct 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almaty Trail: Muni Event in Kazakhstan (Oct 2018)

Hi everyone!

Jenni Rinker here. I didn't have enough fun helping with Unicon19 in Korea, so now I'm working with some amazing local organizers on an event to promote mountain unicycling in Kazakhstan. You are now cordially invited to Almaty Trail!

Almaty Trail has two main events: 1) an epic, 5-day muni tour through the country of Kazakhstan, and 2) a unicycle weekend with a tour of Almaty, downhill muni day, and a cross-country muni competition. You can choose to attend one or both events.

I personally think this is one of the coolest muni events I've heard of, so I hope you can make it! If not, I'll try to take lots of pictures and videos and share them with the world so you can get your own glimpse of Kazakhstan.

You can find more information here: http://unicycle.kz/en/almaty-trail-2/. Or just post your questions here and I'll get them answered for you.

Hope to see you there. <3

Jenni
    "I feel like that ride would have gone better if, you know, I were better."

OOOps! too late a notification! (I will be in Australia at those dates)...
    too bad!
    I suggest this: next time (I hope there will be another event) tell us a LOOONG time in advance (and think about something for our significant others that would like to come to Kazakhstan with us but do not ride unicycles).
    thanks anyway ... have a pleasant time!
    One Wheel : bear necessity
    (Abuello RodoMancat)

Comment

Dear Jenni,

do you have any feedback on the event?

I've been reading through the (pre-event) descriptions and it sounds awesome indeed.

Comment

Working...
      X