Different dismounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Videos

Hi Unimyra, wanna see more of your gentleman graceful unicycling. Your youtube channel was very quite for some time. Was it because youtube changed it`s payment rules. This video reminds me at your very first videos. I really enjoyed it.
    Best Regards George
    Oldest kid in town - neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by elpuebloUNIdo View Post
      Here's another: the flat tire dismount. I'm riding on the trail, and things start getting really difficult for no apparent reason. I have the sudden impression that I've forgotten how to ride, I've reached a point of exhaustion where I can't control the uni, or that I'm drunk and didn't realize it. Very strange sensation.
      Had that one on the road. Couldn't keep the thing on track at all.

Then there was the exploding tyre dismount when my 36 Nightrider Lite blew off the rim while I was riding it. What a bang.
      Triton 36" + 29" | KH 29" | KH 26" | KH 27.5" Muni | Nimbus eSport Race 24" | Torker LX 24" | Qu-Ax Luxus 20" | Qu-Ax Profi 20" | KH / Impact 19" hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by fetzenschorsch View Post
        Hi Unimyra, wanna see more of your gentleman graceful unicycling.... This video reminds me at your very first videos. I really enjoyed it.
        Thanks. I found an old suit, which immedately made me feel very gentleman like. I'll probably use it again.

Originally posted by fetzenschorsch View Post
        Your youtube channel was very quite for some time. Was it because youtube changed it`s payment rules.
        No, I make a video when I get inspiration and time to do it.
        UniMyra's YouTube channel

Comment

Working...
        X