Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner - Club freestyle or nimbus 2? Which equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orkneys? Save on the shin pads and buy one of these.
    Attached Files
    My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Awesome! How much protection does the Mitsubishi Electric umbrella give?
      If your not sore, your not ridin' long enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Uni Klein View Post
        Awesome! How much protection does the Mitsubishi Electric umbrella give?
        Protects 100% against vertical rain, adds 5 mph in a following wind, and slows your descent in the event of a UPD. Can conceal your face when trespassing near CCTV cameras. If the trail is flooded, you can invert it and use it as a coracle. I never g out without mine.
        My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Originally posted by Mikefule View Post
          Protects 100% against vertical rain, adds 5 mph in a following wind, and slows your descent in the event of a UPD. Can conceal your face when trespassing near CCTV cameras. If the trail is flooded, you can invert it and use it as a coracle. I never g out without mine.
          Don't believe all the hype. When you UPD from a 36", it turns into this:

Comment

Originally posted by sacherjj View Post
            don't believe all the hype. When you upd from a 36", it turns into this:

:d

Comment

Originally posted by sacherjj View Post
              Don't believe all the hype. When you UPD from a 36", it turns into this:

It looks pretty much like every single umbrella on orkney. That's why I want to learn how to unicycle, it seems easier than to learn how to use an umbrella here.^^

Comment

Working...
              X