Moab this weekend (March 31-April 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab this weekend (March 31-April 2)

I missed out on the semi-official Moab thing a couple weeks ago, but I'll be there this weekend (March 31-April 2) with some uni friends if anyone wants to join in for some riding. Because it's not possible to get too much Moab.

Looks like pretty much everything is booked probably because of the big Jeep event going on at the same time as Muni Fest. There are still some hotels available but they're in the $300 to $500 per night range!
    Last edited by MuniAddict; 2018-03-23, 03:02 PM.
    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
    -Dani Buron

Website
    Videos
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tholub View Post
      I missed out on the semi-official Moab thing a couple weeks ago, but I'll be there this weekend (March 31-April 2) with some uni friends if anyone wants to join in for some riding. Because it's not possible to get too much Moab.

Note that my post is from 2017. There is a semi-official event in Moab this year but I'm not involved with it; see the Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/events/491063384601648/

Comment

Hope to be there if they have an event in 2019.

Human gyroscope in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Up Rite View Post
          Hope to be there if they have an event in 2019.
          Me too! Too many other trips going on this year for us.

BTW, you REALLY don't want to go down there during Jeep Week, unless you're into Jeeps. It really fills up the town!
          John Foss
          www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Working...
          X