The Holy Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holy Roller

Weird old Pashley frame, Reynolds tubing, lollipop bearings, 125mm cranks, Nimbus gel saddle and Maxxis Holy Roller tyre. Ideal general purpose uni and suitable for short commutes along crowded pavements.
    Attached Files
    My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

I've got one, too--didn't know it had Reynolds tubing... Been thinking about putting a 29" rim on--I'm pretty sure it will fit.
    Attached Files

Comment

uni

I like the tapered legs

Comment

Originally posted by pwest View Post
        I've got one, too--didn't know it had Reynolds tubing... Been thinking about putting a 29" rim on--I'm pretty sure it will fit.
        We should start a Pashley Muni owners club and turn up at village shows, park them in a row and sit drinking tea from tartan flasks.

My first uni was a Pashley UMX 20"
        My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Working...
        X