• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner In Darwin OZ

Hi All
    Well been wanting to try for a while
    So last week bought a 20" Solo
    And no face plants yet and best run is maybe 10mts but has not been repeated
    Just wanted to say Gday
    Gaz

Hi! Welcome to the forum

There's a good bunch of people here, all ready to help you with your journey on the wheel of life...
    Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

Thx man

Well had a cracking day today feeling much more confident

Just wondering about the wheel size of the UC as the seat post is up to its max

Feels OK once i figured out how to position my butt in the seat fr balance( i can see the one liners already)

Gaz

Comment

Hi, its good to hear about another learner. I am much the same as you then. Keep at it is the only advice, it does get you there eventually, I promise.... you can always get a longer seat post though, I did... !!
        Confidence is a key word in unicycling, another key word is perseverance, it gets better each time you clamber onto the saddle, however it fits.. !!
        I am not really old, I just highlight my hair to look more extinguished..

Comment

There are a bunch of riders in Darwin if you want to ride with other people

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoclean View Post
            There are a bunch of riders in Darwin if you want to ride with other people
            Hi Pinoclean
            Any names of contacts would be great
            Maybe to hang and cruz with
            But handy for bikes for sale and parts and maybe trial rides of different types Unis to get a feel for what direction i could go next
            PS Freight to Darwin is a bit of a nightmare
            Cheers Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz View Post
              Hi Pinoclean
              Any names of contacts would be great
              Maybe to hang and cruz with
              But handy for bikes for sale and parts and maybe trial rides of different types Unis to get a feel for what direction i could go next
              PS Freight to Darwin is a bit of a nightmare
              Cheers Gaz

https://www.facebook.com/unicyclent

There is the Unicycle Northern Territory facebook page. They updated their page October 3 so must be still checking it.

Comment

Legendry Thx

Comment

Working...
                X