Unicycling in Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicycling in Israel

Hi everybody, I'm going to study in Israel for the next 10 months. I'll live in Ashkelon and study in Rekhovot 3 days a week. I ride muni (on freewheel), trials, freestyle, basketball, etc. I'd like to meet and ride with Israeli unicyclists and participate in all possible uni events. I'm also going to Israeli Juggling convention (I don't juggle but I've heard it's big and there are unicyclists).
    I'm going to bring several unicycles with me. Are there any unicycle clubs or regular meetings or just active riders?
    Last edited by dima; 2016-08-28, 05:32 AM.
    Nimbus Muni Oracle 26" + Freewheel ● Impact Gravity Trials 20" ● Custom Freestyle Red & Black 20" ● Torker Unistar TX Giraffe 5' ● Nimbus 3-Wheeler Giraffe ● Nimbus Ultimate Wheel 24" ● Custom BC Wheel ● UNIversal Giraffe/Penguin/Handcycle

You might try the Hebrew-language Unicyclist forum, though it has had almost no recent activity.

Facebook would probably give you some leads. Look up this guy, maybe, I don't know. He seems to be affiliated with a circus school in Nablus.

Comment

חד אופן fb group
      Or pm me. I'm in modi'in and would love to ride. Great muni just outside modi'in.
      KH20 Street, 110/127 Moments with rollos
      Stock KH27.5 with Black Street Saddle
      Oracle 36/Oregon Hub, 127/150 spirit

Comment

Thank you! I know about Hebrew forum but I don't speak Hebrew yet (we're going to study in Russian). And I believe it's forbidden for us to go to Palestinian territories.
        I'd love to ride muni in Modi'in, maybe in the first weekend (September 9-10)
        Last edited by dima; 2016-08-29, 06:13 AM.
        Nimbus Muni Oracle 26" + Freewheel ● Impact Gravity Trials 20" ● Custom Freestyle Red & Black 20" ● Torker Unistar TX Giraffe 5' ● Nimbus 3-Wheeler Giraffe ● Nimbus Ultimate Wheel 24" ● Custom BC Wheel ● UNIversal Giraffe/Penguin/Handcycle

Comment

Working...
        X