Problems with Unicycle.com uk site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Unicycle.com uk site?

The last couple of days I haven't been able to access the unicycle.uk.com website - it just gives me some html error messages. Then last night it worked, and now it doesnt again. I was vaguely assuming it was an issue with my phone's browser, but now i get the same issue on my computer using Chrome. Is it just me or is it them?
    Heading for the outskirts of Awesome, one fall at a time.
    Arrived at Outer Awesome city limits 26/10/2016, Day 86 of practicing!

My pc is turned off but I just tried on my blackberry (from France) and it doesn't work, white page.
    - Geared kh36 + Nightrider Lite + Kh Tbar + HS33
    - Qu-ax 36" + nightrider +Q-handle+ cable rim brake
    - kh 29" + knard 29x3+ kh Tbar + HS33
    - Qu-ax trial 19"
    -24"&26" wheels and forks and spare stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinningwoman View Post
      The last couple of days I haven't been able to access the unicycle.uk.com website - it just gives me some html error messages. Then last night it worked, and now it doesnt again. I was vaguely assuming it was an issue with my phone's browser, but now i get the same issue on my computer using Chrome. Is it just me or is it them?
      The site seems to be having issues. I don't get an error, but like UniDreamerFR I just get a blank page, so something weird is going on. Hopefully, it will come back up soon.
      I'm not short, I'm just really far away.

Comment

Yes, I'm getting the blank screen on the home screen too. The error was when I tried to access a specific page on the site I had looked at before. It's not just me, then!
        Heading for the outskirts of Awesome, one fall at a time.
        Arrived at Outer Awesome city limits 26/10/2016, Day 86 of practicing!

Comment

Working...
        X