http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/unipal/
    Attached Files
    Adventure Unicyclist

Alps 2 Ocean

Unistan: The Uzbekistan Unicycle Tour

Induni: The India Unicycle Tour

Monguni: The Mongolia Unicycle Tour

Comment

Has anybody ever considered actually making a calendar? It would be so cool.
      KH20 Street, 110/127 Moments with rollos
      Stock KH27.5 with Black Street Saddle
      Oracle 36/Oregon Hub, 127/150 spirit

Comment

Oh yes

Originally posted by kahunacohen View Post
        For a few examples, read the first post of this thread, and see the links in there. Before 2010, the late magazine UNI produced one or two calendars.
        Last edited by Klaas Bil; 2015-12-18, 03:41 PM.

Comment

A couple from the San Francisco ride this year. I dunno why I like the last one, but I do. I still need to stitch together the video from that....
          Steel is real! => I ride a Nimbus!

Comment

Originally posted by kahunacohen View Post
            I've had Klaas Bil's calendars up in my cubicle at work for the past two years. Looking forward to the 2016 edition! Thy're the best!
            "I'm a unicyclist. I make my own reality."

Comment

This guy [halfabike] has some really great photos. Don't know if he's a member.

Comment

I want to get in on this for once (usually I'm way too slow getting my pictures out). Here's a few from 2015:

Note: These are just exports at 800px, with the copyright notice my app puts on automatically. If anyone would like to use these for a calendar I can output some proper, high-res ones.
                Attached Files
                John Foss
                www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Thanks all so far, this is turning into an eye candy thread.

Originally posted by Klaas Bil View Post
                  Personally I do favour riding/action pics over pics of static unicycles.
                  Let me rephrase that. Pictures of unicycles 'posing' (with or without rider(s)) have generally a low chance of ending up in my calendar. There have been exceptions in the past where there was a funny twist; Rafael's picture of a statue of the Green Hulk riding his (Rafael's) unicycle comes to mind.

Also, to date the pictures are somewhat heavy on MUni and XC (with male riders, for that matter). While I love that discipline, I'd encourage more diversity. Where are the trials/street/urban, freestyle, racing photos hanging out? Or the remarkable ones e.g. very young or very old riders, surprising places to ride, very special unicycles, etc?

Comment

Here is one of my all time favorites from this year (and actually ever) of me performing. I was halfway thru my show when all of a sudden a huge bang went off and I sat up on my 12 foot watching the fireworks then continued on my show. This was taken by a fan and this is the highest resolution I have.
                    Attached Files
                    http://www.uniproshow.com

One Love Unicycle Club (Coming to Denver soon...)

Comment

Here is another one taken at a festival in Tempe, AZ. A fan took it and edited it to look like this.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here are two muni photos. These were taken and edited by Tim Lovasen.
                        Attached Files

Comment

And the last ones are from when I rode the Colorado Trail on a unicycle.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by unicycle6869 View Post
                            Here is one of my all time favorites from this year (and actually ever) of me performing. I was halfway thru my show when all of a sudden a huge bang went off and I sat up on my 12 foot watching the fireworks then continued on my show. This was taken by a fan and this is the highest resolution I have.
                            Pity that the wheel is not on the picture. For all we know you could be polesitting.

Here is another one taken at a festival in Tempe, AZ. A fan took it and edited it to look like this.
                            Would you have a higher res version of this one?

And the last ones are from when I rode the Colorado Trail on a unicycle.
                            Is this an unsupported, solo, more-than-one-day trip? Looks like it, judging from what you carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Klaas Bil View Post
                              Pity that the wheel is not on the picture. For all we know you could be polesitting.

Would you have a higher res version of this one?

Is this an unsupported, solo, more-than-one-day trip? Looks like it, judging from what you carry.
                              Ya it would be nice if the wheel was in the picture but I kinda like the mystery of it not being there.

The highest resolution of that photo I have is 116kb but I might be able to ask for a higher one if needed.

Yes, on August 25th, 2015, my birthday, I started an epic solo muni adventure riding the entire Colorado Trail self supported. It's 500 miles (805km) long with an average elevation of 10,000 feet thru the Rocky Mountains with 90,000 feet (27,400m) of climbing. I averaged 25 miles a day taking 21 days to finish. You can read all about it in my blog here: http://www.uniproshow.com/apps/blog/

Comment

more to come.
                                Attached Files
                                If everything's under control, you're going too slow

I trust in those:

Triton

Mountainuni Brake System

Schlumpf

Comment

Working...
                                X