2015 Black Friday, Cyber Weekend, and 12 Days Unicycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sillycontraption View Post
    I bought a uni this time the last two years. Nothing interesting this year. I did get a couple seat clamps with the free shipping, but probably won't get anything else unless the 12 days of Christmas sale is better than the cyber sale.
    The 12 days sale is usually better. In the past they made it into a sort of scavenger hunt to find the daily sale, but in the last couple of years they've made it easier to find the new stuff.

I'm hoping to upgrade my 700c UW to a welded metal one. I like my wooden one well enough, but since I really enjoy riding it more than I ever thought I would it seems reasonable to get a nicer version. Who knows, maybe the aluminum frame adds a little something to the ride quality?
    "A properly ridden unicycle is like an object in orbit: constantly falling but never landing." -Diogenes

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHood View Post
      In years past UDC USA has sent, to all of their newsletter subscribers, a coupon code for 15%-20% off anything in the store. I guess they're not going to do that this year. Sorry Ergolicious! There is still time for them to put the Titan on the cyber weekend site. I hope it works out for you.
      It occurs to me now that I may have confused the Cyber Weekend sale with the 12 days of Christmas sale. Perhaps there is still hope for a 15% off EVERYTHING in the store which is the same deal Target offered on Cyber Monday and nearly shut down PayPal selling more than one iPad every second.
      My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell all my unicycles for what I told her they cost.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHood View Post
        It occurs to me now that I may have confused the Cyber Weekend sale with the 12 days of Christmas sale.
        Speak of the devil... The Cyber Weekend page now has the title "12 Days of Christmas!" and has lots of new items, mostly smaller stuff but also a few complete unicycles I don't recall seeing before. Maybe some good deals on hubs if anyone's got a project waiting on one of those.

Comment

I asked Josh on the online chat thing on Unicycle.com He said all the sale items for the 12 days of Xmas were already posted. If I understood him correctly, nothing new would get added. Bummer but perhaps that will change.

Comment

Originally posted by kayakzz View Post
            I asked Josh on the online chat thing on Unicycle.com He said all the sale items for the 12 days of Xmas were already posted. If I understood him correctly, nothing new would get added. Bummer but perhaps that will change.
            That's good to know but kind of a let down.

Comment

Maybe we're too much in a niche market, and they don't have crazy margins allowing big sales ?

Comment

Pierrox, I've been to UDC in the US a few times, and I can confirm that. They aren't making tons of money on unicycle parts, and there isn't a ton of staff. Just a couple of passionate people distributing awesome rides.
                Steel is real! => I ride a Nimbus!

Comment

The Nimbus drift trike hub is listed in the 12 Days of Christmas sale but I discovered that the disc version (which I find more useful) is also on sale ($60 vs. $140) although it's not listed under the 12 Days sale or regular sale list:

http://www.unicycle.com/nimbus-drift-disc-hub.html

Comment

Snagged one, thanks.

Comment

Me too, nice deal on the hub!

Comment

Working...
                      X