Specialized 4" + tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specialized 4" + tires

They have their "Ground Control" listed as the fires for their Fanboy snow bike line, in 20x4", 24x4", & 26x4.6"

I don't see the tires listed on their site under tires though, so you may have to get them from your LBS or a Specialized dealer.
    Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
    Learn2Ride&doTricks
    TrialsClasses&Building

Originally posted by skilewis74 View Post
    They have their "Ground Control" listed as the fires for their Fanboy snow bike line, in 20x4", 24x4", & 26x4.6"
    That is great news especially for the 24". I was waiting for somebody (Bri?) to give some feedback about this tire to see how well it does (weight & behavior).
    => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
    => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Lightly used one for sale

I just posted my Ground Control Fat 26x4.6 for sale on the Trading Post: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...26#post1652526

Comment

I run these (26x4.6) on my fat bike, and they're great. But I agree with haskinsc that the Surly Lou (which I run on my fat uni) is a bit better. But if you're looking for the 24 or 20 fat tire there's not much out yet that can compete as junior fat bikes are just hitting the markets. You can by all three sizes direct from Specialized here: http://m.specialized.com/us/en/ftb/m...nd-control-fat
        $160 for the 26"
        $40 for the 24" or 20"
        I think a smaller fatty would be fun, but then you'd need a custom wheel build and would be limited on your frame compatibility.
        Who's flying this thing?!

Comment

Working...
        X