Long Beach Island Ride - Saturday, June 6, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Beach Island Ride - Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hey all. We're going to ride Long Beach Island, NJ on Saturday, June 6, 2015. We'll start at Holgate on the south end of the island at around 10am - ish and head up to the Barnegat Light.

As with last year, there is no longer a charity involved. It's just us getting together and riding as friends. There is no entry fee, there is no form to fill out, there is no insurance. If you come, you come as a friend.

Shuttling to and from one end of the island may be available or not depending on how many people need it. The island has cabs in case not.

Now that the basic info and disclaimer are out of the way:

It promises to be a wonderful day of riding on a beautiful barrier beach that is flat with minimal traffic. If you have something better to do, well damn, invite me please.

The Sprouls will be hosting the after ride festivities at their cottage as usual. Good food and beer and the telling of tall stories.

If you have any questions, let me know. I can be reached on Facebook or by email at jsnood at verizon dot net. If you are reasonably sure you will be coming let me know; we want to make sure there is enough hummus.
    Last edited by JJuggle; 2015-05-12, 03:23 PM.
    Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
    To Shvitz Divine
Working...
X