Unicycle Revolutions Calculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicycle Revolutions Calculator

Just for reference to see how many revolutions we are doing out there for excercise accomodates most size of wheels if you know your mileage.

I learned a few things today, if someone can help with making this form work with rides less then 1 hour, feel free to give guidance on formulas...

I am not that proficient on excell.

Here it is for fun-
    doug
    Attached Files
    "Is there ever enough baby powder to help in the recover of my Muni Ride today?"

Dang, no wonder my legs get tired

I typed in 5 miles and 1 hour on all just to see and the 20 and 24 read the same. The others seem fine....pretty cool.

Comment

here it is corrected, sorry, it would not let me remove the first file because i waited over 30 minutes......

doug
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dougmontgomery; 2014-02-16, 10:14 PM.
      "Is there ever enough baby powder to help in the recover of my Muni Ride today?"

Comment

It works fine for rides less than 1 hour, you just need to write 0 hrs then the minutes (30mins = 0:30). Also when multiplying or dividing you don't need =sum(), for example =SUM(H23/K23) can just be =H23/K23.
        Sam

Comment

Thanks

Thanks saam for the advice, i was using the autosum feature to start th formula.
          doug

Comment

Working...
          X