No announcement yet.

2014 Douthat Muni Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The website will tell you how many sites are available in each loop. The Lake camping loop has a total of 19 sites.

Comment

Looks like 5 sites left in the Lake camping loop.

Comment

OK, thanks Munimag. I didn't see that. Think I should go ahead and grab one then?

Comment

That sounds like a good idea unless someone wants to share their site.

Comment

One less campsite available
            -James

I love...big rides, gravel, beach, road, xc single track, cyclocross, racing against bikes and I'm a proud 36er snob!

Comment

It's down to three now.

Comment

Camp Veggie has room for another car and tent if anyone hasn't gotten a site yet or wants to save a little money.

Comment

One site left for Lake camping

If you want to book your own campsite in the Lake loop A with the other campers, you better act now. There is only one site left in that loop.

Comment

I really hate to miss this again, but I have prior obligations. Keep me in mind for the next get together in VA or NC, though.
                    MadFurai's YouTube channel

Comment

Lodging update

If anyone is looking for a cabin, a 2 bedroom cabin (number 23) has become available.

There is still only one Lake Campsite available.

Comment

Bump...For those not familiar, Douthat's trails are rated as IMBA 'Epic'. If you're within a days drive I'd really recommend coming out, it's a good time with great riding! https://www.imba.com/epics/douthat-state-park
                        -James

I love...big rides, gravel, beach, road, xc single track, cyclocross, racing against bikes and I'm a proud 36er snob!

Comment

Jimmy -- I'll take that extra car/tent space if it's still available!
                          "I feel like that ride would have gone better if, you know, I were better."

Comment

Lodging update

Two camp sites have become available at the Lake Camping loop. The other camping loops and cabins are full.

Comment

jrink, sorry, the extra spot's been taken, but it sounds like there are a few more campsites open now, so grab one quick!

Comment

Sorry Jenni! It was me. Camp Veggie and Camp Bacon merged to show that world peace is possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X