Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep uni question

What do you ride?

Custom Wyganowski Freestyle*, Custom Wyganowski 2-wheeler, 36" Coker*, 24" Bedford MUni*, 24" modified Miyata for racing.

Other ones I own, but don't ride as much:
    20" Miyata (old freestyle uni), Spare 36" Coker*, 20" Schwinn 2-wheeler, 28" DM ringmaster*, 20" Miyata Deluxe (Friend is using this one)*.
    Gilby

Comment

My father's 24"Royce union- named grandpa
      My 20" sem- The Taxi
      My father's 20" sem- The donor (I take parts from that when mine get busted)
      My 36" coker- Bigfoot
      My savage giraffe- Rob
      My 24" sem XL Muni With gazz- Rambo (not here yet, but should be in about a week.
      -David Kaplan

Comment

In article <a34u9j$l80$1@laurel.tc.umn.edu>, WELLACE <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote:
        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> What do you ride?[/color]
        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> [/color]
        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> --[/color]
        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> WELLACE[/color]
        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Posted via the Unicyclist Community - http://unicyclist.com/forums[/color]

20" trials uni from unicycle.uk.com with onza tyre /monty rim unicycle.com nimbus II square shouldered frame and viscount seat. seat and dx pedals in go faster red.my normal mode of transport, my usual drinking place has a special parking place for it. shortly to get unicycle handle.

24" elcheapo taiwanese uni with aftermarket bmx platform pedals and knobly tyre and a cheap seat thats covered in gaffer tape, with spiffy spokes and a horn. this uni was a replacement for my original uni which died at the skate park, lollypop beraing holders you know, nothing but trouble. it got an offroad tyre when i ordered my new uni, this ones going to go off road til its cheap + nasty hub and rim dies and then get an ecentric kangaroo wheel.

a 5.5' giraffe that i bought from oddballs in campden (london) async single chain with viscount seat and bycycle bell with fish motif, and some realy cool reflectors that turn arround as i ride. flat pedals and bmx stunt pegs of course.
        when the paint dries it'll get disc covers on the wheel with flames painted arround the edge.

--

UMX aka ewancycle

citizen_smith@hotmailOBSCURED.com
        (your know the deal, there isn't realy a domain called
        hotmailOBSCURED.com)

Comment

You wouldn't, by chance, want to give me your spare coker would ya gilby? That would rock, I could come up with a charity like poor unicyclists and you could all donate to me and my friend Jonny D. That would be nice.
          -Jonny W-

Comment

I ride a 26" Hunter that I enjoy very much, I highly reccomend it.
            Dustin
            Zupancic

"WELLACE" <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote in message
            news:a34u9j$l80$1@laurel.tc.umn.edu...

Comment

Re: deep uni question

Originally posted by WELLACE
              What do you ride?
              One at a time.
              john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
              Team Never Wash Your Muni
              My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

Comment

I'm currently on a 20" United with Monty wheel and Miyata seat. I hope to be acquiring a Coker and a nice 26" MUni.
                If I had a signature, would you forge it?

Comment

AccordNSX <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote in message news:<a35i7k$phc$4@laurel.tc.umn.edu>...
                  [color={usenetquotecolor}]> I'm currently on a 20" United with Monty wheel and Miyata seat. I hope[/color]
                  [color={usenetquotecolor}]> to be acquiring a Coker and a nice 26" MUni.[/color]

Now that is dedication! Riding your uni whilst contributing to the
                  group. I think I'll stick to my office chair whilst typing for the
                  time being

Have fun!

Graeme

Comment

- 26" DMATU w/strenghened seatpost and Miyata air seat
                    - 20" custom Freestyle uni, mostly Miyata and Semcycle Deluxe
                    - 24" custom Miyata
                    - 24" ultimate wheel (Tom Miller insert)
                    - 20" non-Monty fat-tire Trials unicycle built by Chris Reeder
                    - 26" Roger Davies Mk 5 Carbon MUni with Thudbuster UniPivot post
                    - Homemade B.C. wheel with falling-apart pegs
                    - 45" Tom Miller big wheel
                    - Schwinn Giraffe
                    - 9' Tom Miller Giraffe with articluated step for freemounting
                    - 20" Miyata Standard (won as door prize at NUC '99, supposed to be
                    Jacquie's)
                    - 20" Miyata handlebar unit with BMX handlebar
                    - 12" Mini uni, made by Tom Miller

OTHER:
                    - Bauer artistic bicycle, circa 1970?
                    - Coker Mini-Monster
                    - Trek tandem
                    - Miyata Triplecross (bike)

STUFF THAT DOESN'T GET RIDDEN:
                    - Excessory Cycle (flat tire since 1996?)
                    - 16" Troxel (my first)
                    - 20" Schwinn (used by many to learn on)
                    - Spare Schwinn Giraffe (in pieces)
                    - 24" Stelber (POS)
                    - 20" Rutledge (POS)
                    - 20" Cyclone (Taiwan)
                    - 24" Columbia (Made in USA!)
                    - 24" Concord (Japan, 1970s)
                    - 20" Pro (Japan, 1970s)
                    - 24" Oxford (assembled from parts in Bill Jenack's garage)
                    - 24" early Miyata from 1978 (the one pictured in USA Newsletter)
                    - 20" Univega (2 of them, purchased on eBay)
                    - 20" Loyd (Schwinn bought their design from Loyd)
                    - 26" Langenberg (Germany, 1982, made for indoors!)
                    - 26" "Piece of Schwinn," converted for MUni
                    - A few others I can't remember
                    - Boxes of various parts

Stay on top,
                    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
                    jfoss@unicycling.com
                    www.unicycling.com

"You're not supposed to wash your Roach armor" - Nathan Hoover, on safety
                    equipment cleaning methods

Comment

Forgot this one!
                      - 20" Semcycle Deluxe (1985)

(sorry Al)

JF

[color={usenetquotecolor}]> -----Original Message-----[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Behalf Of John Foss[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 9:13 AM[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> To: 'Gilby'; 'rsu@unicycling.org'[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Subject: RE: deep uni question[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 26" DMATU w/strenghened seatpost and Miyata air seat[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" custom Freestyle uni, mostly Miyata and Semcycle Deluxe[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" custom Miyata[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" ultimate wheel (Tom Miller insert)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" non-Monty fat-tire Trials unicycle built by Chris Reeder[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 26" Roger Davies Mk 5 Carbon MUni with Thudbuster UniPivot post[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Homemade B.C. wheel with falling-apart pegs[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 45" Tom Miller big wheel[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Schwinn Giraffe[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 9' Tom Miller Giraffe with articluated step for freemounting[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Miyata Standard (won as door prize at NUC '99, supposed to be[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Jacquie's)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Miyata handlebar unit with BMX handlebar[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 12" Mini uni, made by Tom Miller[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> OTHER:[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Bauer artistic bicycle, circa 1970?[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Coker Mini-Monster[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Trek tandem[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Miyata Triplecross (bike)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> STUFF THAT DOESN'T GET RIDDEN:[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Excessory Cycle (flat tire since 1996?)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 16" Troxel (my first)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Schwinn (used by many to learn on)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Spare Schwinn Giraffe (in pieces)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" Stelber (POS)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Rutledge (POS)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Cyclone (Taiwan)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" Columbia (Made in USA!)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" Concord (Japan, 1970s)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Pro (Japan, 1970s)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" Oxford (assembled from parts in Bill Jenack's garage)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 24" early Miyata from 1978 (the one pictured in USA Newsletter)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Univega (2 of them, purchased on eBay)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 20" Loyd (Schwinn bought their design from Loyd)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 26" Langenberg (Germany, 1982, made for indoors!)[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - 26" "Piece of Schwinn," converted for MUni[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - A few others I can't remember[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> - Boxes of various parts[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Stay on top,[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> jfoss@unicycling.com[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> www.unicycling.com[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> "You're not supposed to wash your Roach armor" - Nathan [/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Hoover, on safety[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> equipment cleaning methods[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> ______________________________________________________________[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> _____________[/color]
                      [color={usenetquotecolor}]> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list - [/color]
                      www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu

Comment

Right now, nothing. I do own a 26" Semcycle XL with a bent rim and a
                        20" Cycledesign with Sun Rhyno Lite rim that I need to put bearings on
                        and put back together. I have the bearings, just have to get them onto
                        the hub.

John

WELLACE wrote:

[color={usenetquotecolor}]>[/color]
                        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> --[/color]
                        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> WELLACE[/color]
                        [color={usenetquotecolor}]> Posted via the Unicyclist Community - http://unicyclist.com/forums[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by bagpiperboy
                          You wouldn't, by chance, want to give me your spare coker would ya gilby? That would rock, I could come up with a charity like poor unicyclists and you could all donate to me and my friend Jonny D. That would be nice.
                          -Jonny W-
                          Nope, sorry. Right now it needs a new hub though. It's nice to have a spare Coker so that someone else can go on a ride with me.
                          Gilby

Comment

what do you ride?

i ride a Profile 26"MUni,which i have fallen deeply in love with again,i just gave her a $400$ dollar trip to uni.com and she's ridin like a dream machine
                            --------------------------------------
                            twitter> @shotofjagur

Comment

24" Hunter with magura hydrolic break, and profile pozz. hub
                              6ft savage garaffe

Have but dont ride:
                              24" sears special (late 70's)
                              20" savage
                              20" home made
                              20" frame from my first (savage)(hanging on my wall)

Avery

Comment

Working...
                              X