Unicycling in the online tv show "GWR OMG!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicycling in the online tv show "GWR OMG!"

A few weeks ago I meet Oli White from the Online TV Show “Guinness World Records OMG!”. He visited me with his camera Team to film some unicycling and hear about my Guinness Record in riding over the top off bottles. Today the video out off it finally came online. I hope you enjoy it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZStWAL9As"]Beer Bottle Unicycle Record Holder // On The Road (Ep 19) - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Lutz; 2013-03-11, 09:39 AM.
    lutzeichholz.de

Lutz, you were superb as ever - that presenter though *ugh* He made me cringe at how over-the-top excited and fake he sounded

Great skills, Lutz!
    Connor "WheelieDaft" Caple - Charity Unicyclist

PendleSide Hospice charitable donations page: http://www.justgiving.com/WheelieDaft

Comment

Originally posted by WheelieDaft View Post
      Lutz, you were superb as ever - that presenter though *ugh* He made me cringe at how over-the-top excited and fake he sounded

Great skills, Lutz!
      thanks! i think the aimed audience of this show are girls around 16 years. maybe they like the way he moderates it . the show was my first english spoken where i had to say more then a few words so it was hard for me to say nothing stupid.
      Last edited by Lutz; 2013-03-11, 11:36 AM.
      lutzeichholz.de

Comment

Nice! I liked seeing the slackline in there too. Is that a 24 on the slackline?
        ~Jeff
        NAUCC 2011 Marathon Last Place!
        UNICON 16 100km 2nd-Last Place!

Comment

Awesome, well done!
          Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
          Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
          -Dani Buron

Website
          Videos
          Facebook

Comment

Outstanding! Could be a very dangerous drinking game.
            - Kenny

Comment

Good job with your english and riding. Your a pro rider, and even though you had to think hard about the english it was all 100% understandable.

Comment

Well done! Very good as usual.
                My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

very good english!! im impressed!
                  Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Working...
                  X