Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muni goes Nerd Nite Festival

Hello!

Today, I held a presentation at Nerd Nite Berlin about mountain unicycling in general and Lutz' and my 3000m project in the dolomites last summer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUZuyMVdVcc"]Video[/ame]

They now have a survey online, to decide who of the speakers can go to New York to hold their presentation again at the Nerd Nite Festival this year. Obviously, I would really love to go.

It would be amazing of you if you could vote for me (with just one click) here:
    http://de.surveymonkey.com/s/Y8BXPDS
    (the first entry "Stephanie Dietze: 3000m bergab – auf nur einem Rad")

Thanks a lot! I'll let you know if I made it.
    Last edited by steph; 2013-02-28, 11:01 PM.

Wow! I'm sure being at the top of the list helps a lot as well! For you non-German speakers, I'm pretty sure you also then need to click "fertig" after choosing Steph.

Best of luck, Steph!
    John Foss
    www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Voted and bumped back to the top

Comment

Thanks John! Next time we me, let's talk in German

Thank you for voting everyone!

Comment

Awesome video, taking some huge risks being that far out from medical attention, I especially enjoyed those controlled slides, killer skills!!
          I dream of hamsters and elderberries

Comment

Me, too. I sent a vote your way. Excellent piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Ben View Post
              Awesome video, taking some huge risks being that far out from medical attention, I especially enjoyed those controlled slides, killer skills!!
              In the alps (or in europe general) medical attention is everywhere. If something would happen they would get us with a heli in less then 10 minutes. No real adventures in europe anymore .
              lutzeichholz.de

Comment

Working...
              X