KH 20" for sale on Craigslist (NY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KH 20" for sale on Craigslist (NY)

I just saw a KH 20" posted on CL for $40. It may be a good deal for someone close buy. I would follow up on it, but I already have what I need.

Stolen?

Comment

Is it possible to have a link or a picture? I know someone who had a KH20 and got stolen.
      Jakob F.

Comment

Link here:
        http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/3473581808.html

Comment

I see. Make that a 20" "regular" unicycle with a KH seat. I can't tell what kind it is, but it's still well worth the $40!
          John Foss
          www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

It looks like an early KH/Summit. I see what looks like his trademark sig on the side of the frame, and the crown looks like that of the old summit. Also looks like there's a hookworm tire on it.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	kh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	2444557
            Last edited by MuniAddict; 2012-12-13, 02:50 AM.
            Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
            Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
            -Dani Buron

Website
            Videos
            Facebook

Comment

The good old KH freestyle unicycle.

Comment

You know what they say; If it looks too good to be true it probably is. It's still worth a look if you're in the area. I guess it could be stolen. I thought I'd put the info out there.

Comment

Price doubled after I agreed to purchase

Contacted the seller for a time and address to pick up uni and he doubled the price due to interest. Just turned the idea sour for me . I assume its still available.

Comment

Yes, it's still posted; now for $75. I guess it is some type of scam.

Comment

Working...
                    X