Age group video challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age group video challenge

Anyone up for it? Basically, each age group works together to make the best unicycling video they can. This is made more interesting by the fact that you (probably) won't see the people you're riding with or against. What I'd suggest is the following age groups:
    • under 20s
    • 20 to 29
    • 30 to 39
    • 40 to 49
    • 50 to 59
    • 60+

So everyone that decides to join in has to make a video with people within the same age group, without actually riding with them. Afterwards, the videos will be judged (criteria to be decided upon) and the winning team shall be revealed!

Who wants to join in?

so all people under 20 must work together and all people 20 to 29,... ?

Comment

Originally posted by jelle View Post
      I think that's about the idea yeah.
      Originally posted by onewheeldave:
      Neither unicycles nor dreams should be stuffed into cupboards & left to rot.

Un-branded 20" x 2.125 with 140mm cranks and a nutt buster seat which is now in many many pieces.

Comment

You may want smaller age groups since most of the people likely to participate are under 20.

Comment

You may want smaller age groups since most of the people likely to participate are under 20.
          That's true. Any suggestions for better age groups?

Yes.

Who's in then?

Comment

I'll go in.

I think the ages should be the same except
            • 0-14
            • 15-17
            • 18-20

Yeah?
            It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

Originally posted by MP Uni View Post
              I'll go in.

I think the ages should be the same except
              • 0-14
              • 15-17
              • 18-20

Yeah?
              yes, I think something like that or 0-12?

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to make groups with one rider from each age group? The the downside of this would be that some younger riders will not find a group because of a lack of older (20+) riders (but it's the same now for older riders) but it would make a lot more intresting videos because of a mix of styles and ages.
                www.bikepark-info.com

Comment

I'm in if more people join. Plus i have a few questions:
                  1. what discipline is it?
                  2. what ability do you need to be?
                  My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

It'd be any style at all, depends on what style the riders in each age group ride. It'd be for all abilities that were able to do something videoable - for example, riding in a straight line wouldn't make a good video, but riding in a straight line on a narrow bar would.

Comment

id be in on this!
                      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

So is it a competition to find the best rider in each age group? OR are you trying to get a bunch of people in the same age group to make a video?
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/unicycle...e=results_main -J

Comment

So is it a competition to find the best rider in each age group? OR are you trying to get a bunch of people in the same age group to make a video?
                          Get a bunch of people in the same age group to make a video, then judge the best video at the end.

Comment

well I don't know any other riders in my age group
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/unicycle...e=results_main -J

Comment

I'd be in! Sign me up for whichever age group an 18 yr old is in

Comment

Working...
                              X