Out the Game Trials (Beginner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out the Game Trials (Beginner)

I could not find any beginner trials OTG threads so I thought I'd make one.

The rules: Someone sets a trick you have a week to do it. If you dont do it within the week you get an O. If you dont do the trick three times in a game you get OUT and are out for the rest of the game. The last person left without OUT is the winner.

The game starts when 10 people join.

_ _ _ Moth
    Moo

I'll play. There is already a beginner trials one but it was really cluttered and bad. So this will be good.
    _ _ _ Moth
    _ _ _ MP Uni
    It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

I suck, so I won't play. Haha. Maybe I could try some of the stuff....

Comment

How 'beginner' is this gonna be? If it starts pretty easy I'll give it a go. I'll probably be out in 3 or 4 rounds but oh well.

Comment

Too bad it's winter here.

Comment

Originally posted by MP Uni View Post
            There is already a beginner trials one but it was really cluttered and bad. So this will be good.
            It seemed to be going fine to me.

http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89792
            Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
            Learn2Ride&doTricks
            TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

This will be for people that can hop around 40cm and above, mediocre stand still and skinnie ect.
              Moo

Comment

I might as well have a go. I haven't actually got anywhere decent to ride trials at the moment and I haven't done trials much over the last two months, so I may not last long

_ _ _ Moth
                _ _ _ MP Uni
                _ _ _ Jam96
                Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Moth View Post
                  This will be for people that can hop around 40cm and above, mediocre stand still and skinnie ect.
                  Cool, I'll catch it next time around.

Comment

Why don't you catch it this round?
                    It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

Why don't you catch it this round?
                      I'm doubt I can hop 40 cm... maybe on the moon.

Comment

Well I can't either but that's the point of this game. To push you to your limits.

Comment

Well I can't either but that's the point of this game. To push you to your limits.
                          Fine, you're right.

_ _ _ Moth
                          _ _ _ MP Uni
                          _ _ _ Jam96
                          _ _ _ anton005
                          Last edited by anton005; 2012-01-17, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I'll give it a go

Comment

_ _ _ Moth
                              _ _ _ MP Uni
                              _ _ _ Jam96
                              _ _ _ anton005
                              _ _ _ delta 224
                              Last edited by MP Uni; 2012-01-17, 09:25 PM. Reason: fixing delta's name

Comment

Working...
                              X