No announcement yet.

Out the Game Trials (Beginner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be anything requiring palettes? I'd be in, but don't have any palettes...
    "Light a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

"'Your' and 'You're' are sworn enemies. If you misplace them, it could lead to violence."

My Youtube

Comment

Ahhh, what the hell. I'll attempt to be in this game. On my 24" with a single walled steel rim. Haha. XD

Comment

@mica Cool if you break your uni it will give you an excuse to get a trials
        @austinlee We would probably end up using palettes but maybe not for the first few rounds. You can probably get some for pretty cheap at a feed store like for horses with hay and stuff
        It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

Also big box stores and sometimes lumber yards. If you look around I bet you can find some for free.

My Grandpa got most of the wood to build a 300 ft long 6' tall fence by making frequent trips to construction sites for 6 months.
          Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
          Learn2Ride&doTricks
          TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

can we start? just sitting around my house bored, usually with OTG you can join in late anyway

Comment

Yeah if it's ok with Moth I think anyone can do the first trick
              It's called a Muni ride, not a Muni walk ... If you're not tired at the end of a MUni ride, you're doing something wrong. - Tholub -

Unicycles: 19" Koxx One Black Domina II, 29" Nimbus Drak equipped with custom center-pull brake system

Comment

cool

Comment

im in

Comment

_ _ _ Moth
                    _ _ _ MP Uni
                    _ _ _ Jam96
                    _ _ _ anton005
                    _ _ _ delta 224
                    _ _ _ lukas98
                    _ _ _ Micah
                    _ _ _ AustinLee?

Comment

im in too

_ _ _ Moth
                      _ _ _ MP Uni
                      _ _ _ Jam96
                      _ _ _ anton005
                      _ _ _ delta 224
                      _ _ _ lukas98
                      _ _ _ Micah
                      _ _ _ AustinLee
                      _ _ _ TrialFreak

Comment

Ok the game shall start now anybody can set a trick and you must do the trick within a week of being set.
                        Last edited by Moth; 2012-01-19, 08:24 PM.
                        Moo

Comment

here ya go [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW3oseAu5BA[/ame] kind of a bad angle, but you get the idea. just hop up onto any sort of skinny and ride for a revolution.

Comment

Cmon man why do you have to do everything in private?
                            No but really the vid is private.

Comment

_ _ _ Moth
                              _ _ _ MP Uni
                              _ _ _ Jam96
                              _ _ _ anton005
                              _ _ _ delta 224
                              _ _ _ lukas98
                              _ _ _ Micah
                              _ _ _ AustinLee
                              _ _ _ TrialFreak
                              _ _ _ Knoxuni

Im in
                              wont last long due to work
                              Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

try it now, should work

Comment

Working...
                                X