The riding game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in too, what a great idea.
    The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
    -AE

Comment

Originally posted by MT High View Post
      Game, set and match .... Nimbus!
      Next challenge - your uni on a stage (for music or theatre etc).
      Ahhh MT High you beat me to it...I was just heading out to get this picture and though 'Just a quick check before i go' Good job i did really huh
      Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

A stage!!

I have an opertunity to take my uni to a stage just now but the weather is just awful here

Comment

this weekend is too far away isn't it
          Communicatively,
          Zayr

"As soon as you lose your balance, gravity will reconnect you with the ground regardless of how high or low your seat is."
          -Rowan

Comment

Originally posted by masterfulmoron View Post
            this weekend is too far away isn't it
            Yeah....I wouldn't mind the weekend starting tomorrow

Comment

I'm getting in on this. A little motivation to bring a camera with me while I ride.
              Looks like this one is gonna time out before I'll get a chance to get on a stage.
              Last edited by King Of Suede; 2011-05-17, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Always good to have more people!

I tried a theater but the place was locked. Anyway the current challenge will expire at 21:22 PST (UTC -8) ie 1:22 after this post. If no one gets it by then MT High can give us another challenge.

Comment

I was hoping to get some fun pictures with the last challenge I set. Oh well...

The next challenge is to take a pic of your uni in an elevator.

Comment

Oh i'm on it

Well i'll try my best...

Comment

Cool. That was one of my ideas too. Had no access to a stage but thought someone would have gotten it.
                      ----------------------------------------------

Art is a misspelled rat.
                      "The unicyclist is the purest form of rebel"

Comment

Next Challenge: your unicycle next to a no bicycles sign.
                        (reminder that no archived pictures are allowed, you need to ride out and take a new picture to satisfy the challenge.)
                        Last edited by pinefresh; 2011-05-17, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Bah I know there's one within a mile of my house... But I rode 10 miles today in the rain. I think I'm done for today xD

Comment

The next challenge is a pic of your uni with a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Comment

I'm gonna struggle getting about for pics for a while guys....Long story short, got hit by a car and now have broken bones

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
                                I'm gonna struggle getting about for pics for a while guys....Long story short, got hit by a car and now have broken bones
                                I am so sorry to hear that I wish you a speedy recovery.
                                ----------------------------------------------

Art is a misspelled rat.
                                "The unicyclist is the purest form of rebel"

Comment

Working...
                                X