Any style 'learning game' - beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any style 'learning game' - beginner

Basically like OUT or the FLG thread. Point awarded for each trick/combo landed. Anyone up for it?
    My YouTube channel

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Originally posted by thestig View Post
    Basically like OUT or the FLG thread. Point awarded for each trick/combo landed. Anyone up for it?
    count me in, but I am super super beginnner

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I am also in

Comment

i'm in :P
          Heyho (:

Sorry for my bad english !

Comment

Sure, I'm in one OUT game already, so if this is an OUT game I don't think I'll bother, but if it's just another learning game where you get points for whatever you get done, then I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane M View Post
              Sure, I'm in one OUT game already, so if this is an OUT game I don't think I'll bother, but if it's just another learning game where you get points for whatever you get done, then I'm in.
              Yeah it's a learning one so you're in?

Also, 6 is enough to start right hence I say feel free to post the first round! 5 days per round I think although if wanted we could extend to a week?
              My YouTube channel

Comment

A week makes it easier, because I do a lot of work during the week and sometimes don't even get to practice. It's also easier to keep track of that way.

Comment

I do most of my riding during the weekend, specifically sunday, so a sunday night deadline works really well for me, friday night deadline is awful

Comment

Originally posted by riverman View Post
                    I do most of my riding during the weekend, specifically sunday, so a sunday night deadline works really well for me, friday night deadline is awful
                    The deadline doesn't matter, you'll get to practice on the weekend either way.

Comment

Here we go guys, first combo due next sunday! Footplant180 - inspin - 90up+90down. Good luck and remember the whole idea of this is to push yourself to learn new things!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTmZJTf0cQo"]YouTube - Voodoo OUT4 / LG1[/ame]

Ryan 1point (set)
                      riverman 0point
                      adam 0point
                      jake 0point
                      darja 0point
                      dane 0point
                      Last edited by thestig; 2011-03-19, 01:34 PM.
                      My YouTube channel

Comment

Here we go guys, first combo due next sunday! Footplant180 - inspin - 90up+90down. Good luck and remember the whole idea of this is to push yourself to learn new things!
                        the part where you jump on the actual wheel looks like a potentially painful learning experience. so we have a week to do this stuff?

Comment

Perfect!! These are 2 things that I've been needing to practice. My HoT is sucky, haven't even tried to transition to it yet.

Comment

Really sketchy...but I'm tired.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LpAkuvi2o"]YouTube - Beginner learning game[/ame]
                            Fisheye <3

Comment

You actually spun the cranks during the footplant 180. You could call it a footplant hick flip

Comment

Working...
                              X