Out The Game Juggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out The Game Juggling

I was thinking about the games on the forums when I realized that although many of us juggle, we havenít started any juggling games. So I think that we should start some! It will be the kick off of my new site, just follow the link, create a free account and join the game. There are also many styles of juggling, so there will be a variety of games.

Here is the link: http://unitips.ca/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Join if you can juggle and want to have fun.
    My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

I've really been neglecting my juggling lately. I can do 3 balls, 3 clubs and a few minor tricks so I think it would be great fun.

I don't really want to join another forum but I suppose it doesn't really fit here, right?
    Last edited by Obtusellama; 2010-04-09, 09:59 AM.
    Facebook
    Youtube Channel

Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Obtusellama View Post
      I've really been neglecting my juggling lately. I can do 3 balls, 3 clubs and a few minor tricks so I think it would be great fun.

I don't really want to join another forum but I suppose it doesn't really fit here, right?
      Great! Yeah, it would be less confusing to have the juggling on my forum because there is no real juggling section here.

Thanks for joining, we just need a few more people now.

Comment

I'm in!

Finally, a game that I might stand a chance at.
        www.youtube.com/ricothejuggler

Comment

n.n' unfortunately unless anybody can do 5 clubs or something, it would be a little unfair if I joined : (

that's intermediate. . . . right? : D . . . right?
          Steel is real! => I ride a Nimbus!

Comment

Originally posted by hydrophidian View Post
            I'm in!

Finally, a game that I might stand a chance at.
            Great! Just follow the link and join if you haven't already.

Originally posted by juggleaddict View Post
            n.n' unfortunately unless anybody can do 5 clubs or something, it would be a little unfair if I joined : (

that's intermediate. . . . right? : D . . . right?
            Sorry, I forgot to mention on this site that the game is three ball juggling beginner/intermediate, so you can join. There is going to be different games for clubs, rings and larger numbers.

Comment

needz more peoplez!! 3 so far.

Comment

The juggling forum is down the corridor, second on the left.

This here's the clown b*ke forum.

Comment

yes, but I know the juggling folks ; ) and you won't be able to play out of the game with them on the juggling forums. Besides, I don't like juggling forums near as much : P There aren't any really good ones that I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by juggleaddict View Post
                    needz more peoplez!! 3 so far.
                    4 if you count me. We should start when we get 7-10 people.

Comment

I'll do it. I can do 3 balls, clubs, and rings pretty easily, plus about every 3 ball trick imaginable.

I suppose things like diabolos and spinning plates won't work?
                      Latest Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9dUtNMCFM

Comment

Great, that makes 5.

Comment

I'm well up for this!!! Can juggle 5 ballsish! lets do it
                          Twitter @Andymoulster, @jugglingupdates
                          Unicycling 160 miles for the british heart foundation, found out more and sponsor me @ www.justgiving.com/andymoulster
                          or my facebook group
                          See my blog at andythegeek.com

Comment

So whats the plan then, shall we get started, ppl can still join during round one anyway!
                            I don't mind setting the first trick, what are the limits? 3 balls only?

I will do a vid tonight and upload it for the first trick
                            Twitter @Andymoulster, @jugglingupdates
                            Unicycling 160 miles for the british heart foundation, found out more and sponsor me @ www.justgiving.com/andymoulster
                            or my facebook group
                            See my blog at andythegeek.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
                              So whats the plan then, shall we get started, ppl can still join during round one anyway!
                              I don't mind setting the first trick, what are the limits? 3 balls only?

I will do a vid tonight and upload it for the first trick
                              Yeah we can start tommorow, you need to follow the link in the first post to get to the site where the game is being hosted. Yes it is three ball beginner/intermediate but other games could be started for different types of juggling.

Clint may: You need to activate your account so you can join the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X