Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OUT the game any style *** super beginner ***

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by blueharmony View Post
    So, if this is for "super beginners" perhaps a definition of the rules is in order.
    I wouldn't mind a brief explanation of what I should be doing for a "super beginner" thread. When I joined the original super beginner game I was well and truly a newbie...from competing with everyone over there I feel that I'm verging on becoming a beginner-intermediate rider and don't want to set a trick that is too hard.

    I'm not trying to say I'm better than everyone else, I just want to make this as fun as possible
    Facebook
    Youtube Channel

    Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

    Comment


    • #32
      so each step has to be at least 2" tall right?
      *OTG~Any~Style~2nd*

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by catch1 View Post
        so each step has to be at least 2" tall right?
        yup

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Obtusellama View Post
          I wouldn't mind a brief explanation of what I should be doing for a "super beginner" thread. When I joined the original super beginner game I was well and truly a newbie...from competing with everyone over there I feel that I'm verging on becoming a beginner-intermediate rider and don't want to set a trick that is too hard.

          I'm not trying to say I'm better than everyone else, I just want to make this as fun as possible
          From what I have seen for these games is it kind of progresses in levels, 2 or 3 tricks, then it kicks up a notch, a few more tricks then it gets harder again, etc , etc. This gives all levels a chance to play. The first time I played one of these it progressed too fast and wasn't at all fun for me.

          I think the first few tricks should be at a level where someone who has been riding less than 6 months could do ?

          Then we'll just ease in to the harder stuff. Kind of have to play it by ear, and see who is going to stick around and keep playing.

          Sound o.k. ?

          Comment


          • #35
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqBUOEa9k4"]YouTube- OTG Super Beginner - Trick 1[/ame]

            Anton_ _ _ (set)
            Tapeman_ _ _
            Nele_ _ _
            Rich Grundy_ _ _
            Sam Goodburn_ _ _
            Trevor _ _ _
            Tyler 258 _ _ _
            erick _ _ _
            Obtusellama _ _ _
            Xyphota _ _ _
            MUniThomas _ _ _
            Clint _ _ _
            bctheunicyclist_ _ _
            catch1_ _ _ (landed)
            Mariechen _ _ _
            blueharmony _ _ _
            Jaco_flans _ _ _
            The Frannyy _ _ _
            *OTG~Any~Style~2nd*

            Comment


            • #36
              Hey i dont have stairs at my house so had to use pellets like catch1.

              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMvlg3Ix4c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- OTG round 1 super beginner[/ame]

              Anton_ _ _ (set)
              Tapeman_ _ _
              Nele_ _ _
              Rich Grundy_ _ _
              Sam Goodburn_ _ _
              Trevor _ _ _
              Tyler 258 _ _ _
              erick _ _ _
              Obtusellama _ _ _
              Xyphota _ _ _
              MUniThomas _ _ _
              Clint _ _ _
              bctheunicyclist_ _ _ (landed)
              catch1_ _ _ (landed)
              Mariechen _ _ _
              blueharmony _ _ _
              Jaco_flans _ _ _
              The Frannyy _ _ _
              Crankflips
              Hickflips
              3 spins
              Gliding
              Doubleflips
              Outflips
              Lifes good

              Latest Vid

              Comment


              • #37
                http://vimeo.com/9904293

                Anton_ _ _ (set)
                Tapeman_ _ _
                Nele_ _ _
                Rich Grundy_ _ _
                Sam Goodburn_ _ _
                Trevor _ _ _ (landed)
                Tyler 258 _ _ _
                erick _ _ _
                Obtusellama _ _ _
                Xyphota _ _ _
                MUniThomas _ _ _
                Clint _ _ _
                bctheunicyclist_ _ _ (landed)
                catch1_ _ _ (landed)
                Mariechen _ _ _
                blueharmony _ _ _
                Jaco_flans _ _ _
                The Frannyy _ _ _
                85cm static sidehop
                200cm gap
                80 second standstill

                Comment


                • #38
                  lololololol!!! sorry can't help but laugh at you bc and catch
                  Last edited by Sedicee; 2010-03-04, 08:24 AM.
                  not unicycling is average

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Sedicee View Post
                    lololololol!!! sorry can't help but laugh at you guys (bc and catch)
                    Whats so funny?
                    85cm static sidehop
                    200cm gap
                    80 second standstill

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Trevor Staader View Post
                      Whats so funny?
                      sorry bro, i know them in person, is an inside joke thing
                      not unicycling is average

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Sedicee View Post
                        sorry bro, i know them in person, is an inside joke thing
                        Far enough
                        85cm static sidehop
                        200cm gap
                        80 second standstill

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by anton005 View Post
                          From what I have seen for these games is it kind of progresses in levels, 2 or 3 tricks, then it kicks up a notch, a few more tricks then it gets harder again, etc , etc. This gives all levels a chance to play. The first time I played one of these it progressed too fast and wasn't at all fun for me.

                          I think the first few tricks should be at a level where someone who has been riding less than 6 months could do ?

                          Then we'll just ease in to the harder stuff. Kind of have to play it by ear, and see who is going to stick around and keep playing.

                          Sound o.k. ?
                          That's a good way of looking at it, I'll just hold tight and see where this goes

                          Also, I'll probably go and film the stairs today.
                          Facebook
                          Youtube Channel

                          Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I'm so in. Ill post the trick today.
                            2 legit 2 quit.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Ill post tomorrow if my uni is finished.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/9950690"]Otg Super Beginner Any Style Round 1 on Vimeo[/ame]


                                Here it is. I really need air in my tire.
                                Latest Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9dUtNMCFM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X