Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out the Game Trials (Beginner/Intermediate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn
    replied
    Things are not looking very good this week. I don't have time to ride and it's raining. I'm callin it quits for a while. Good luck with future games!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    Well, I got everything set up, and then the weather went bad for three days. Then I had a busy weekend and never got around to trying it. I'll try to set something tonight after my doctor appointment. (Still have that damn cold)

Leave a comment:

• tmoyer
    replied
    How did it go/ No luck?

You're up to set.

Trick 1: One backward rev on skinny to up-gap 78 cm over, 55 cm pallet height, set by Glenn.
    Trick 2: 130 cm static drop, set by Tmoyer.
    Trick 3: 10cm skinny to up gap over 71cm, up 55cm on skinny 10cm , set by beba13.
    Trick 4: One Rev, Turnaround, One Rev; set by Glenn.
    Trick 5: 35 cm sidehop over a bar in both directions, skinny to skinny, set by Tmoyer.
    Trick 6: 10 sec stillstand, 1 rev on skinny, 120 cm 90 deg hop, 1 rev on skinny, set by Tmoyer
    Trick 7: will be set by Glenn

O U _ Glenn**
    O _ _ Tmoyer***

Leave a comment:

• tmoyer
    replied
    ok - here you go. Trick 6 is a 10 second stillstand followed by 1 rev on a 7 cm skinny, 120 cm forward hop with a 90 degree turn to a 13 cm skinny, 1 rev on that one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKtxoY2QegM"]OTG # 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Trick 1: One backward rev on skinny to up-gap 78 cm over, 55 cm pallet height, set by Glenn.
    Trick 3: 10cm skinny to up gap over 71cm, up 55cm on skinny 10cm , set by beba13.
    Trick 5: 35 cm sidehop over a bar in both directions, skinny to skinny, set by Tmoyer.
    Trick 6: 10 sec stillstand, 1 rev on skinny, 120 cm 90 deg hop, 1 rev on skinny, set by Tmoyer, due at 23:59 in your time zone on 9/29

O _ _ Glenn**
    O _ _ Tmoyer***
    Last edited by tmoyer; 2013-09-22, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    So I kind of got something set, but my display driver is having issues. And I'm also away for this weekend. Why don't you set again! haha

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    I think I'm going to take a O on this one before I hurt myself. I can't land the hop going to the right. I probably could keep working at it and get it, but I don't want to risk hurting myself. I can't have broken bones when I go get my FAA physical. lol I'll try to get a new trick up soon.

O _ _ Glenn**
    O _ _ Tmoyer**

O U T beba13*
    O U T Stan
    O U T julle95

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    Okay, I'm busy with school, but I'll try to get this.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin1214
    replied
    You can join the game until the third round. If you join in round 2 you start with a O, If you join in round 3 you start with a OU.

Leave a comment:

• tmoyer
    replied
    Aaaah - sorry. It would be fine, but it was supposed to be 35cm higher than the pallets. Sorry I wasn't clear enough on that. So you need to go 10 cm or so higher.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    Is this a landed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lkA...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• tmoyer
    replied
    Just saw your post - good timing. I just filmed this afternoon. Yeah - it got the best of me for a bit there. That and the rain yesterday.
    Here's trick 5. It's a 35 cm sidehop over a bar in both directions, from 13 cm skinny to 13 cm skinny. You have to stay on for 3 seconds or 3 hops at the end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufPY-H44HI"]OTG # 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Trick 5: 35 cm sidehop over a bar in both directions, skinny to skinny, set by Tmoyer, due at 23:59 in your time zone on 9/22

_ _ _ Glenn**
    O _ _ Tmoyer**

O U T beba13*
    O U T Stan
    O U T julle95
    Last edited by tmoyer; 2013-09-16, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    Did the cold get the best of ya?

Leave a comment:

• tmoyer
    replied
    Sorry I didn't post there for a bit. I was away over the weekend.

Yes - I gave it a go for two days and couldn't get a clean turnaround. The closest I got was a half rev coming back after the turnaround.

I'm sick right now too, but give me a couple of days and I'll set something - hopefully something hard for you.
    Last edited by tmoyer; 2013-09-10, 12:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn
    replied
    You sure? I've been in school for 3 weeks now and have managed to ride at least once a week. Tmoyer, Why don't you go ahead and set next. I have a cold and need a couple days to rest. I should only need 3 days tops! I believe this is where we are:
    _ _ _ Glenn**
    O _ _ Tmoyer*
    O U T beba13*
    O U T Stan
    O U T julle95

Leave a comment:

• Beba13
    replied
    hi i didn't try it and I don't know if I can. Now I am OUT. School begun and I haven't got much time. GL guys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X