Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out the Game Trials (Beginner/Intermediate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did the next trick today, I'll post it on the 28 though I'm sorry in advance guys, but I could've done it even crazier

I can't wait to post it for you
    Jakob F.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQ-O5ATCQQ"]YouTube - ‪otg‬‏[/ame]
      1.place ODM Trial 2011

Comment

• oh god jacob....whats it going to be? 98cm static? 2.5m gap? 80cm hop to rail?
        Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
        255 foot railride

Comment

• Broke my seat and I can't buy parts because I need some other things. So I will most likely be out for the rest of the game
          http://www.youtube.com/user/GWJC97?feature=mhum
          90cm Pre
          72cm Static
          4:00 Standstill

Comment

• Originally posted by DSchmitt View Post
            oh god jacob....whats it going to be? 98cm static? 2.5m gap? 80cm hop to rail?
            Something else. I'll post it really soon
            Jakob F.

Comment

• Here it is! It's a 135cm gap, from a 50cm pallet and over a 100cm bar. The bar needs to be at least 100cm high, high drop makes it harder There's no mesurement, I'm sorry for that, but my camera was dying. If I dont save the clip before the battery dies it wont save. I can redo it if you guys want the mesurements.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tpKBRJZzo"]YouTube - ‪OUT Trials Inter - Trick 3.‬‏[/ame]

Trick 1: Pedalgrab to skinny < 5cm, and 1 rev on the skinny. set by Ali
              Trick 2: 60 cm sidehop to skinny, then over 100 cm bar. Set by Tmoyer, due at 23:59 in your time zone on June 27.
              Trick 3: 135cm gap, from a 50cm pallet, over a 100cm bar. Set by Jakob F., due at 23:59 in your time zone on July 5th.

_ _ _ Nils
              O _ _ Glenn
              _ _ _ Ali*
              O U _ An)-On
              _ _ _ Tmoyer*
              O _ _ James
              O U _ Erick
              O _ _ Moritz
              O U _ Finn
              O U _ Franny
              O _ _ Jakob F.* (set)
              O U _ Derek
              O U _ Trev
              Last edited by jaco_flans; 2011-06-28, 05:50 PM.
              Jakob F.

Comment

• Trick 1: Pedalgrab to skinny < 5cm, and 1 rev on the skinny. set by Ali
                Trick 2: 60 cm sidehop to skinny, then over 100 cm bar. Set by Tmoyer, due at 23:59 in your time zone on June 27.
                Trick 3: 135cm gap, from a 50cm pallet, over a 100cm bar. Set by Jakob F., due at 23:59 in your time zone on July 5th.

_ _ _ Nils
                O _ _ Glenn
                _ _ _ Ali*
                O U _ An)-On
                _ _ _ Tmoyer*
                O U _ Erick
                O _ _ Moritz
                O U _ Finn
                O U _ Franny
                O _ _ Jakob F.* (set)
                O U _ Derek
                O U _ Trev

I'm out, it's just too wet here.
                My latest video

Comment

• Couldn't you do the stunt in your basement/garage or under your carport?

You could even clean & dry some of your stuff and bring it inside. Or make some for inside only that can be combined in various ways (see sig).

Most of the tricks that have been done in this thread could have been done inside w/ the ceiling clearance and free floor space most have in their houses.
                  Last edited by skilewis74; 2011-06-29, 05:45 AM.
                  Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
                  Learn2Ride&doTricks
                  TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

• I couldn't do any of this stuff in the house without breaking everything around me. I can do some of the tricks in the carport, but our carport has kind of a low ceiling. I find that just the presence of the ceiling affects me on things that take maximum effort - even if I'm not that close to actually hitting it with my head.

)-OTGTrials-

)--360unispin08--O

Comment

• yeah +1.
                      it may be low enough when you're tucking..but as soon as you stand up from tuck you'll hit the ceiling
                      Last edited by DSchmitt; 2011-06-29, 03:25 PM.
                      Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
                      255 foot railride

Comment

• tmoyer - Well it would usually work if you only had mild UPD's and could ignore the ceiling. I wasn't thinking that when one is trying stuff for the first time, sprawling UPD's happen like in your last vid
                        Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
                        Learn2Ride&doTricks
                        TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

• Pretty much what they said. I can't do it inside and my garage has quite a low ceiling and even still there is no room in there to stack pallets, skinnies etc.

I will join again in a few months though (:
                          My latest video

Comment

• it's there time for me to join?

Comment

• it's there still time for me to join

Comment

• Originally posted by Khaddint View Post
                                it's there still time for me to join
                                Certainly mate, you have to land the third trick by july 5 or you'll be out for this round though.

Trick 1: Pedalgrab to skinny < 5cm, and 1 rev on the skinny. set by Ali

_ _ _ Nils
                                O _ _ Glenn
                                _ _ _ Ali*
                                O U _ An)-On
                                _ _ _ Tmoyer*
                                O U _ Erick
                                O _ _ Moritz
                                O U _ Finn
                                O U _ Franny
                                O _ _ Jakob F.* (set)
                                O U _ Derek
                                O U _ Trev