Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**OUT of the game Flat** Super Beginner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sketchy

    Im not sure if this counts, just ask and ill go outside and refilm it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EC8zvbvrjA"]YouTube- OTG super beginner[/ame] Edit 1: Erick you dont have to take a letter, the week isnt up, go outside and land and upload, and your set.
    Last edited by Pimpinpete; 2009-12-29, 12:26 AM. Reason: Video did not appear
    One wheel, many roads

    Comment


    • #32
      Alright thanks guys, I'll probably be able to
      post my video tomorrow



      Comment


      • #33
        Re-Upload

        Well heres a few clips of me doing it.. In the last one I atleast get my feet up a bit. I have never tried these before today, so this is something I need to work on. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4aknRHdMc"]YouTube- OTG (SB) Round 1, (Cleaner and mutiple times)[/ame]
        One wheel, many roads

        Comment


        • #34
          Good job pimpinpete does anyone have an idea of what i should set?
          i was thinking side mount or leg around...
          what do you guys think?

          Trick One: No footer (set by tapeman)
          Trick Two: Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012

          _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
          _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
          _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
          _ _ _ Trevor
          _ _ _ mortenvp
          _ _ _ downtube
          _ _ _ aquamongoose
          _ _ _ nele
          _ _ _ richi
          _ _ _ TheJoker
          _ _ _ erick
          Check out my blog!

          Comment


          • #35
            Hey, I'm just starting to learn some tricks. Would I be able to join in?
            Facebook
            Youtube Channel

            Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

            Comment


            • #36
              Obtusellama

              Sure you can join, you can join up to the third trick, and every trick ur not in the game for you just take a letter, no biggy. Still time for you to post this one though. Also, I think that The Defecator never got put on the list?
              _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
              _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
              _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
              _ _ _ Trevor
              _ _ _ mortenvp
              _ _ _ downtube
              _ _ _ aquamongoose
              _ _ _ nele
              _ _ _ richi
              _ _ _ TheJoker
              _ _ _ erick
              _ _ _ Obtusellama
              _ _ _ The Defecator
              One wheel, many roads

              Comment


              • #37
                AAHHH NOOO! I just realised that I left my shinpads up in the holiday house! Hopefully I'll get them back soon enough for the 2nd trick. *fingers crossed*

                Anyhoo, here it is. Not brave enough to jump higher with these naked shins of mine.
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6o2lp595g"]YouTube- OUT the game round 1[/ame]
                Facebook
                Youtube Channel

                Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Pimpinpete View Post
                  Well heres a few clips of me doing it.. In the last one I atleast get my feet up a bit. I have never tried these before today, so this is something I need to work on. YouTube- OTG (SB) Round 1, (Cleaner and mutiple times)
                  Haha, Good work its harder then it looks to get some height.

                  Originally posted by LiLpunk2012 View Post
                  Good job pimpinpete does anyone have an idea of what i should set?
                  i was thinking side mount or leg around...
                  what do you guys think?

                  Trick One: No footer (set by tapeman)
                  Trick Two: Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012

                  _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
                  _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
                  _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
                  _ _ _ Trevor
                  _ _ _ mortenvp
                  _ _ _ downtube
                  _ _ _ aquamongoose
                  _ _ _ nele
                  _ _ _ richi
                  _ _ _ TheJoker
                  _ _ _ erick
                  Either one of those sounds good if they are the tricks im thinking of.

                  Originally posted by Obtusellama View Post
                  AAHHH NOOO! I just realised that I left my shinpads up in the holiday house! Hopefully I'll get them back soon enough for the 2nd trick. *fingers crossed*

                  Anyhoo, here it is. Not brave enough to jump higher with these naked shins of mine.
                  YouTube- OUT the game round 1
                  Good work.


                  Here mine, Any tips on how to get higher my unicycle wants to come with me all the time. Lilpunk Sarah right? You can get some height any tips.


                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EpZf6s2rRo"]YouTube- OTG Beginner Flat[/ame]


                  edit;

                  Trick One: No footer (set by tapeman)
                  Trick Two: Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012

                  _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
                  _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
                  _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
                  _ _ _ Trevor (landed)
                  _ _ _ mortenvp
                  _ _ _ downtube
                  _ _ _ aquamongoose
                  _ _ _ nele
                  _ _ _ richi
                  _ _ _ TheJoker
                  _ _ _ erick
                  _ _ _ Obtusellama (landed)
                  _ _ _ The Defecator


                  Thanks,
                  Last edited by Trevor Staader; 2009-12-29, 09:21 AM.
                  85cm static sidehop
                  200cm gap
                  80 second standstill

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Thanks, nice work yourself!

                    I can normally get quite a bit higher...but as I said, the lack of shinpads is really daunting :P. I find that the trick is the push down pretty hard on your seat. That way, the unicycle stays in it's spot.

                    Nice uni by the way, Looks like the same model that I got!
                    Facebook
                    Youtube Channel

                    Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Shit i can`t uploading my video.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Here is my video, hope it´s ok

                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkXLCnEwdg"]YouTube- OTG Super Beginner First Trick : No Footer[/ame]

                        First Trick: No Footer (set by Tapeman)
                        Second Trick:Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012


                        _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
                        _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
                        _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
                        _ _ _ Trevor (landed)
                        _ _ _ mortenvp
                        _ _ _ downtube
                        _ _ _ aquamongoose
                        _ _ _ nele(landed)
                        _ _ _ richi
                        _ _ _ TheJoker
                        _ _ _ erick
                        _ _ _ Obtusellama (landed)
                        _ _ _ The Defecator
                        Last edited by nele; 2009-12-29, 12:35 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          This is the trick:
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76EhaPFDp10"]YouTube- out the game1.wmv[/ame]


                          Is it ok?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Nice work, you got quite high!

                            Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you fell though :P
                            Facebook
                            Youtube Channel

                            Fastest 20" rider - Uninats 2010

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Please add me

                              Originally posted by Pimpinpete View Post
                              Sure you can join, you can join up to the third trick, and every trick ur not in the game for you just take a letter, no biggy. Still time for you to post this one though. Also, I think that The Defecator never got put on the list?
                              _ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
                              _ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
                              _ _ _ tapeman* (set)
                              _ _ _ Trevor
                              _ _ _ mortenvp
                              _ _ _ downtube
                              _ _ _ aquamongoose
                              _ _ _ nele
                              _ _ _ richi
                              _ _ _ TheJoker
                              _ _ _ erick
                              _ _ _ Obtusellama
                              _ _ _ The Defecator

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Trevor Staader View Post

                                Here mine, Any tips on how to get higher my unicycle wants to come with me all the time. Lilpunk Sarah right? You can get some height any tips.
                                Yeah i'm Sarah
                                Okay some tips for everyone.
                                When you jump up, jump with both feel at exactly the same time, with equal pressure, that way your pedals wont move, and the unicycle will stay underneath you. Also, when you jump push down on your seat with one hand to keep it on the ground. As you are hopping, pull your feet up when the uni is on the ground, not in the air, and that should keep it on the ground To get some height, when you jump don't jump with just your entire body, jump and pull your knees up, that will give you more height. Then to land you just have to commit, and put both feet back at the same time and you should be good
                                Check out my blog!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X