X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks (:
    -Marcell Pataki

Comment

• This is going to be fun. At least I can try this when its wet.
      This OTG is pretty high skill level though.. it does still say beginner in the name right? Maybe my first trick was harder than I meant it to be. Did I accidently set the bar too high?
      The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
      The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
      -AE

Comment

• Can i do it on the rear crank?
        ~An)-On
        Danish Trial Team

I ride one wheel cus it's way more sustainable than riding two!

Comment

• Originally posted by OUK View Post
          Can i do it on the rear crank?
          Sure, either crank is fine.
          My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpaceFmK View Post
            This is going to be fun. At least I can try this when its wet.
            This OTG is pretty high skill level though.. it does still say beginner in the name right? Maybe my first trick was harder than I meant it to be. Did I accidently set the bar too high?
            In my eyes, the trick I set is about the same level as yours, but that's probably because I only just learned how to hop seat back on the wheel. Maybe I advanced it way too quickly.. I don't know, but to me they're about the same skill level.

Unihopper: This looks like a fun trick and I've been meaning to learn 360-one foot for ages anyway ^_^ look forward to trying it.
            Last edited by Tim3; 2010-12-23, 12:10 AM.
            CLEAN SWABS

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim3 View Post
              In my eyes, the trick I set is about the same level as yours, but that's probably because I only just learned how to hop seat back on the wheel. Maybe I advanced it way too quickly.. I don't know, but to me they're about the same skill level.
              agreed!
              max

Comment

• Yeah I guess you are right. Well, this will be a good OTG for me at least, a good challenge to learn some things I'm definitely behind on.
                The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is all comprehensible.
                The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
                -AE

Comment

• Is the last day today or tomorrow?? anyhow I thought it was today and I'm uploading now.. hahaha, at 11:35pm
                  max

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMnTc0CCTs"]YouTube - OTG[/ame]
                    max

Comment

• Does anybody mind if we extend this trick a couple days because of Christmas? I would probably be able to land this trick but didn't have any time to ride last week because I was away for Christmas. I would guess this might be the case for others as well.

The decision would probly be up to the person who set.

@Unihopper (or anyone else who might object) - Would you be willing to extend the deadline to before 12/29 (must land before wednesday)?

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWayTrey View Post
                        Does anybody mind if we extend this trick a couple days because of Christmas? I would probably be able to land this trick but didn't have any time to ride last week because I was away for Christmas. I would guess this might be the case for others as well.

The decision would probly be up to the person who set.

@Unihopper (or anyone else who might object) - Would you be willing to extend the deadline to before 12/29 (must land before wednesday)?
                        I agree with him.
                        youtube.com/matthpeder
                        vimeo.com/matthewpederson

Comment

• This was set to hard for me I think (just!) and I keen running out of time somehow :P
                          Im OUT till next round
                          -sorry :P
                          -Clean Swabs

"The only way to becoming a great unicyclist is to get back up and do it again" - B.S.

Comment

• I landed the trick. I'll have to wait and see if unihopper allows the deadline to be extended before I know if it counts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UGigv7D5Y"]YouTube - OTG Flat 3spin 1 foot - double leg wrap[/ame]

First trick: 90-180 seat back-90, set by SpaceFMK. Must be landed by 15th December
                            Second trick: 270-Backroll-Rolling Wrap (no hops), set by Tim3. Must be landed by 21st December
                            Third trick: 360 unispin-double leg wrap (one footed) set by Unihopper on 22nd December
                            Fourth trick: will be set by gohabsgo333
                            _ _ _gohabsgo333 (landed)
                            O U _Boffytheunicyclist
                            _ _ _ Tim Desmet
                            _ _ _ Marci
                            O U _ Unilars
                            O _ _ SpaceFmK*
                            O _ _ MatthPeder
                            _ _ _ Tim3*
                            _ _ _ OUK
                            O _ _ Mark
                            O _ _ Koni
                            _ _ _ Unihopper* (set)
                            _ _ _ NilsChristian
                            O U _ UniMoritz
                            _ _ _ RightWayTrey

Comment

• Good job. I'm okay with the deadline being extended.
                              Last edited by unihopper; 2010-12-28, 12:16 PM.
                              My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by unihopper View Post
                                Good job. I'm okay with the deadline being extended.
                                Thanks, I liked this trick a lot. I practiced it for over four hours straight.

New deadline is midnight tonight (tuesday night).

First trick: 90-180 seat back-90, set by SpaceFMK. Must be landed by 15th December
                                Second trick: 270-Backroll-Rolling Wrap (no hops), set by Tim3. Must be landed by 21st December
                                Third trick: 360 unispin-double leg wrap (one footed) set by Unihopper on 22nd December
                                Fourth trick: will be set by gohabsgo333 on wednesday, 12/29
                                _ _ _gohabsgo333 (landed)
                                O U _Boffytheunicyclist
                                _ _ _ Tim Desmet
                                _ _ _ Marci
                                O U _ Unilars
                                O _ _ SpaceFmK*
                                O _ _ MatthPeder
                                _ _ _ Tim3*
                                _ _ _ OUK
                                O _ _ Mark
                                O _ _ Koni
                                _ _ _ Unihopper* (set)