No announcement yet.

Back It Up 'Beginner' (Trials)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might try this today. I haven't been doing much gapping so not sure if I'll manage.

Comment

• If I don't have anything 60cm to jump on, is over a bar okay?
      My youtube channel:CANMOREUNIPRODUCTIONS

Visit municycle.ca for all your unicycle needs

Comment

• I guess that'll be fine. It's been really rainy so I can't do this one today and it seems like there won't be much luck with weather tomorrow either.

Comment

• With Back It Up you only have to do the last trick and then set a new one. So you don't have to do the 60cm hop.

Comment

• Oops, I thought he meant if it's okay to set a 60cm over a bar and asking us whether it's too hard or not

Comment

• Originally posted by minikumi View Post
              Oops, I thought he meant if it's okay to set a 60cm over a bar and asking us whether it's too hard or not
              so, is it the 5 sec trick or the 7 sec trick?

Comment

• You would need to do the 2 hops across a 250cm gap and then a new trick that you make up.

Comment

• Originally posted by aarons View Post
                  You would need to do the 2 hops across a 250cm gap and then a new trick that you make up.
                  What he said. You only need to copy (back up) the last trick and set a new one.

EDIT: I'm probably gonna give that a try right now though!
                  Last edited by minikumi; 2013-05-24, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Here it is. Next one is 125cm gap to a skinny (on ground).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It4LJ0aALWk&"]biu02 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                    X