Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it you see a clown walking down the road when you're not on your uni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it you see a clown walking down the road when you're not on your uni?

So today I'm driving to the shops to get some plumbing parts. Just before I get to the shop I pass a clown walking along. I presume he was working at Toy r us as there's a branch nearby.

Only good manners (and years or experience of being abused for being on a uni) stopped me shouting "oi, someone's nicked your unicycle!"

Now had I been on the uni
    you can ride a unicycle, I remember when that used to be enough - Tobbogonist

Did you happen to notice what kind of shoes he was wearing? Does a clown commuting on foot carry his clown shoes in a sack like women who work in offices carry their heels?
    Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
    To Shvitz Divine

Comment

When you are driving do you constantly look for lines all the time?
      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
        Yes. I try to drive between them at all times.
        "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
          I race them with frequency.

I theorize that it's the two dimensional trail of a Tron bike, and that if I win the race with the rider up ahead, I may be inducted into the world of Tron awesomeness.
          I still ride a unicycle. You can guess how my endeavors are going.
          Happy cows come from California. Then at one point, PETA got into the mix and claimed that California cows were not happy. Of course, being the animal experts PETA aren't, they were unable to quantify any method of detecting cow happiness. - JF

Comment

Originally posted by JJuggle View Post
            Did you happen to notice what kind of shoes he was wearing? Does a clown commuting on foot carry his clown shoes in a sack like women who work in offices carry their heels?
            I did! He was wearing trainers, a clown in mufti!

He didn't have a bag so guess he must have a tall locker a work
            you can ride a unicycle, I remember when that used to be enough - Tobbogonist

Comment

I have never seen a clown in the wiled
              Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge View Post
                I did! He was wearing trainers, a clown in mufti!

He didn't have a bag so guess he must have a tall locker a work
                Good eye.
                Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                To Shvitz Divine

Comment

Working...
                X