car ride downloadable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car ride downloadable

I am taking a trip next friday and was looking for some good downloadable stuff i can do while in the car. any good uni vids or games ect...?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Several years ago Shawn Johanneson put out a full length movie, "Ill" out of his riding and community contributions. Worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

http://videos.unicycle.tv/158.ill.wmv

Comment

thank you so much. any more good ones?
      Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

I put that together a few years ago, it's pretty bad, but here it is anyway, 41minutes long. You can download if you have a vimeo account.

http://vimeo.com/1449586

Comment

thanks you so much!!

Comment

It's called "stick your nose out the window and enjoy the ride".

It's so exclusive, you'll never be able to download it.

Why not give that a try?
            "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

we do the trip monthly so its nothing new for me

Comment

We used to always play "who will be the first to see..." whenever we were in a car going more than a few miles.

Even if you seen the same patch of marsh hundreds of times maybe you will be the first to see the muskrat or red-wing blackbird etc.

For downloadable stuff I like audio books. Check out podiobooks.com
                My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

we just got home. there was a wreck on the road and was stuck for 8 hours so i rode down i75 in 5in off snow

Comment

Working...
                  X