Max Schulz 50k views in a day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Schulz 50k views in a day.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I don't think they have, so here it is. Max's NAUCC video got put up on a failblog.org offshoot site, and has now hit 213,000 views. That has got to be a record for a unicyclist video, at least from what I've seen. Props to Max for getting the world to see his awesomeness.

Link: http://epicwinftw.com/2010/10/27/awe...reme/#comments
    One definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing, but expecting different results... What is this saying about unicyclists?

collegehumor and todays big thing as well
    "I'm probably not advanced enough to have thoroughly tested it while riding, but I'm unadvanced enough to have very thoroughly tested it while falling." -uniShark

I ride for Christ-opher Walken

Comment

just what the video deserves .. seriously, show me one vid about unicycling that is more bad-ass.

I fucking dare you.

Comment

Its everywhere. I asked Max and even he doesn't know all the places it's been posted. I saw it on Gizmodo as well though.
        Last edited by Julia B; 2010-11-07, 03:20 PM.
        Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

In a previous life:
        2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

Team Mad4One
        Team Unicycle.tv
        Team Elevated Clothing Co.

Truth
        Monarch

Comment

I'm so glad it is Max who the world discovers first His video shows so many different styles of unicycling, if the world is going to see one it should be that!

Although I think, in general, people are too closed-minded to accept this.
          Passionate flatland unicyclist from Pennsylvania in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by EliB View Post

Although I think, in general, people are too closed-minded to accept this.
            yep..the sheep will never accept it
            Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
            255 foot railride

Comment

That Kris Holm freeride video has over a million views on youtube.
              Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Comment

I believe we should inform the world that our child production ability is not hindered by this activity.

Until then, I'm quite confident that we will not be taken seriously. o.O

Comment

Originally posted by plainodd View Post
                  i believe we should inform the world that our child production ability is not hindered by this activity.

Until then, i'm quite confident that we will not be taken seriously. O.o
                  +1
                  youtube.com/matthpeder
                  vimeo.com/matthewpederson

Comment

Working...
                  X